Chad Hennings answers your questions...

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Hostile said:
He was stationed here in Tucson at Davis Monthan AFB. I can't believe he got into the cockpit of one of those and wasn't squished. I met him one time and he's just as nice a guy as you'd ever want to meet. Biggest fighter jock in the History of the USAF.

I don't have any questions for Chad, but I would like to second what Hos said about him.

I was fortunate enough to interview Chad and talk to him a couple of times and he is the real deal. A better person has never played for the Cowboys, IMO.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
snl1.jpg

Hey Chad, re ... re .. remember that time you tackled that .. that running back? .... that was pretty cool.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Chief said:
snl1.jpg

Hey Chad, re ... re .. remember that time you tackled that .. that running back? .... that was pretty cool.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao:

Chad:

What's your favorite color?? Do you like ponies?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Who or what was most responsible for the Dallas Cowboys going from three Lombardi Trophies to a team that only posted one winning record in the six years up until Parcell's arrival?

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
A couple of those guys in your sig-pic might dispute that. ;)

Yep, it's close race.

By the way, I love pudding.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that you guys are coming up with some great questions, well most of you, haha. Some really funny ones in there too. Great job guys.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Does it disgust you to see supposed "Cowboys fans" trash a cowboys legend just because that legend disagrees with the signing of Terrell Owens?

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
:D

Me tooooooo, my fav's "bread", w/ lots of whiskey sauce! What's your's??

I can't say her name here.

But my second-favorite is chocolate with pecans.

MrPhil

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Compare and contrast the adrenaline rush of a straight shot at the QB to flying an A-10 Warthog.

Ewwwww, GREAT question Hos!

Deb

Zoner
Reaction score
A couple thoughts on all of this.....I wrote a buncha ex-cowboys, Hostile and a few others here have been fortunate enough to meet Chad Hennings.... I have to say he jumped at this no questions asked. He cares THAT much about the fans........Hostile...he has a membership here of about cozillion people here and yet a few weeks ago took a half hour to talk to total stranger....and he won me over....trickblue~ I am learning is one of the most internet savy board guys out there, and this kinda came about cuz he was kind enough to let me pick his brain...Doc..my boss....who always gives me 300% support..and lastly...Calicowboy...the guy that taught me we're just all fans. Hopefully its just the start of some good things and a regular effort of bringing everyone the players we spent a long time supporting, and watching.
And I vote you guys move the pudding one to the top of the list LOL :bow:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Cool, I understand, I met Chad Hennings out in Austin in 93 I think. He is a cool and caring guy.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Rack said:
Does it disgust you to see supposed "Cowboys fans" trash a cowboys legend just because that legend disagrees with the signing of Terrell Owens?

That might get him tossed under the bus too....amazing isn't it