Chad Hennings answers your questions...

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I'm surprised more people haven't offered questions. C'mon folks, you couldn't all have started watching the Cowboys only in the last five years. ;)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
dcfufan said:
A couple thoughts on all of this.....I wrote a buncha ex-cowboys, Hostile and a few others here have been fortunate enough to meet Chad Hennings.... I have to say he jumped at this no questions asked. He cares THAT much about the fans........Hostile...he has a membership here of about cozillion people here and yet a few weeks ago took a half hour to talk to total stranger....and he won me over....trickblue~ I am learning is one of the most internet savy board guys out there, and this kinda came about cuz he was kind enough to let me pick his brain...Doc..my boss....who always gives me 300% support..and lastly...Calicowboy...the guy that taught me we're just all fans. Hopefully its just the start of some good things and a regular effort of bringing everyone the players we spent a long time supporting, and watching.
And I vote you guys move the pudding one to the top of the list LOL :bow:

I met Chad at the Lowes Anatole a few years back... what all say is true... he is a very nice, genuine person. He takes the time to talk to everyone. It is also staggering to see what a huge man he is. His calves were as big as my thighs and I'm not a small guy...

Thanks to Deb, Doc and DCFU for letting us participate...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I met Chad at the Lowes Anatole a few years back... what all say is true... he is a very nice, genuine person. He takes the time to talk to everyone. It is also staggering to see what a huge man he is. His calves were as big as my thighs and I'm not a small guy...

Thanks to Deb, Doc and DCFU for letting us participate...
I wondered how he got his shoulders inside the cockpit of that A-10. He is a big, big dude.

DocScholl

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
So when are we going to get answers- anyone?

Well , hopefully we can get all the questions in by this evening sometime ,and they will be sent out tonight . Response will be posted on both sites by the weekend if all goes well .As soon as Chad answers them and gets them back they will be posted . :)