Changed my mind about Lamb

TheCritic

Reaction score
I don't care how good he is. Turning down 33 million a year? Screw him.

And screw this tradition of every so-called elite player driving up salary cap costs. In the end it all translates to the fans having to pay more at games and merchandise.

These modern athletes need to get over themselves. Yes injury factors aside, they aren't that special. You don't see military vets demanding millions for their injury risk.

Loso86

Reaction score

And screw this tradition of every so-called elite player driving up salary cap costs. In the end it all translates to the fans having to pay more at games and merchandise.

These modern athletes need to get over themselves. Yes injury factors aside, they aren't that special. You don't see military vets demanding millions for their injury risk.
So you choose NOW to say screw a player who wants what the market says he's worth. Lol yea screw him AND this season because that's what bit would be

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When they return from Oxnard to Frisco. He will be signed.
Probably Friday or Saturday it will be announced as my guess.
I will not make it sound for sure like Bob Sturm did with our QB. :muttley:

stilltheguru

Reaction score

:facepalm: then stop watching. All that whining

Chuck 54

Reaction score
So you choose NOW to say screw a player who wants what the market says he's worth. Lol yea screw him AND this season because that's what bit would be
The market doesn’t say he’s worth more than 33 million. That’s why NFL media types and reporters are so frustrated with this story. Lamb’s value is set. Just under Jefferson. 33 million is just under Jefferson, but it appears that Lamb wants what Dak got, a shorter contract so he can get another, bigger contract.

Praxit

Reaction score
....I bet his agent wants him to be top paid receiver in NFL.

I dont think Jerry will cave in. They'll ramp it up to $35mill.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
To be fair, the amount players make does not drive up costs for fans. There is a salary cap and all owners must spend a minimum which is already factored into the cost of operations. The salary cap does not change because of what one player makes. The cost for fans goes up because of greed and that eventually helps boost the salary cap. The price of beer does not automatically go up if the Cowboys decide to pay Lamb $40 million per year, though.

jwitten82

Reaction score

Lol NFL franchises are the ones being greedy. Dallas is worth 9 billion, you really think games and merchandise are going up because Lamb wants more than 33 million and not because Jones wants more in his pockets?

tomokawan

Reaction score

Military vs private Business is incomparable. In this world, if you have a talent, people are willing to pay you. Most people want to get paid as much as they can, period. Athletes are not different than actors or upper skilled management types. You ain't paying his salary anyway. Not your money. I could care less what anyone else makes.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Personally, I love watching football all season long and could not give a crap less about how much they’re being paid. The only aspect I care about is the salary cap ramifications, since that’s the only factor that affects the team.

But that’s also the GM’s problem. Every team faces the same situation and rules.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Why do you guys care so much about guys wanting to get paid? His first and probably only big pay day and yall think he should limit his monetization.