Twitter: Chargers DL McCain calls Dak bum

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

What did Dak say during the week? Does anyone know?

smf5XRq.gif

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, according to him, Dak insulted them in the press this week. Maybe when he said they were not the most talented front they've faced (even though he was overall complimentary):

Thanks for posting this. Looks like praise to me, but Dak said the Cowboys have faced better. Not exactly an insult, though.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
My goodness, this is embarrassing....

And most here will make up excuses for Dak. WE ARE BEING MOCKED! Enough is enough. Get rid of Garrett and Dak.

Get rid of Garrett and let Dak have a real coaching staff. Look at the difference between Goff last year and this year when they got rid of that toxic head coach and staff.

Kaiser

Reaction score
My goodness, this is embarrassing....

And most here will make up excuses for Dak. WE ARE BEING MOCKED! Enough is enough. Get rid of Garrett and Dak.

That is embarrassing, but not in the way you intended. Every player from the High School ranks on up has had some buffoon mock them on Twitter. Its what Twitter is for, apparently.

Sepia

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. Looks like praise to me, but Dak said the Cowboys have faced better. Not exactly an insult, though.

Dak was probably thinking about the Eagles. Or maybe the team that sacked him 8 times. Either way, this guy doesn't seem to have the best reading/listening comprehension skills if he got that upset over the comment. The very first thing Dak said was, "It's a great defense."