Twitter: Chargers DL McCain calls Dak bum

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Get rid of Garrett and let Dak have a real coaching staff. Look at the difference between Goff last year and this year when they got rid of that toxic head coach and staff.

That's a valid point but I don't know how many young guys there are like that out there.

Scott Frost at UCF turned around a winless program in two years had has an undeafeated team and leads the country in scoring. Played at Nebraska played in the NFL and has worked under Bill Walsh and Belichek and was Chip Kelley's offensive coordinator at Oregon.

Pretty good pedigree and he's hard nosed too. Kind of guy I'd take a chance on.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Oh, according to him, Dak insulted them in the press this week. Maybe when he said they were not the most talented front they've faced (even though he was overall complimentary):

So Dak gave a lot of compliments to their Defense and that one line is what he had a problem with. :rolleyes:

mugsybows

Reaction score
I’m more surprised Chargers fans still exist. Thought they were extinct. The more you know.

kevm3

Reaction score
Sad that we have players on .500, but then again that's to be expected when they blow us out lol

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
And Dak speaks the truth because they are more talented defenses up front that the Chargers are. I don't even think that Dak meant it in a "they aren't a talented Defense" sort of way. Just that there are other defenses which are better up front.

Gameover

Reaction score
That's a valid point but I don't know how many young guys there are like that out there.

Scott Frost at UCF turned around a winless program in two years had has an undeafeated team and leads the country in scoring. Played at Nebraska played in the NFL and has worked under Bill Walsh and Belichek and was Chip Kelley's offensive coordinator at Oregon.

Pretty good pedigree and he's hard nosed too. Kind of guy I'd take a chance on.
Jerry isn't a out of box thinker to make this type hire

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Stuff like this really doesn't bother me.

Still, McClain won the game and should have taken the high road. No need to insult Dak any further (or re-state the obvious).

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Did the Cowboys respond to the Eagles calling them quitters? Or the frequent trash talk from the Giants and Commanders? You just don’t hear the Cowboys doing that.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Did the Cowboys respond to the Eagles calling them quitters? Or the frequent trash talk from the Giants and Commanders? You just don’t hear the Cowboys doing that.

I prefer it that way. Responding and/or starting up stuff like this is classless.

McClain won the game. He sent his message on the field. To rub it in with trash talk after the game is childish and unprofessional.