Twitter: Chargers DL McCain calls Dak bum

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Did the Cowboys respond to the Eagles calling them quitters? Or the frequent trash talk from the Giants and Commanders? You just don’t hear the Cowboys doing that.
Er,,, I've once heard ,,,that one time,,,,when the #11's Misses Bease took to the war trail-o-twitter,,,and lifted heaping big piles of scalp's & foreskins once the dust& the bleats of wounded survivors feeble pleas for mercy settled & passedo_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
This would sound like perfect sarcasm, if it weren't so obvious you're being perfectly serious.
+10 points awarded fer' dialing up the 500 meter ranged x-ring ,,,sometimes "Mattie's" set of "Maggie's Drawers" are just so flagrantly on displayo_O

:thumbup:

Pants

Reaction score
I hope opponents continue to pile on in social media....Dallas just continues to make money had-over-fist but if their media side starts taking hits, perhaps the bottom line eventually does so too....that is the ONLY thing that will change things around this team, if JJ can't buy another party bus because his stock is down

CWR

Reaction score
My goodness, this is embarrassing....

And most here will make up excuses for Dak. WE ARE BEING MOCKED! Enough is enough. Get rid of Garrett and Dak.

We've been mocked since forever. It seems we never say anything publicly yet other teams hate our guts and run thier mouths weekly.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Oh, according to him, Dak insulted them in the press this week. Maybe when he said they were not the most talented front they've faced (even though he was overall complimentary):

I didnt recall Dak sayi g anything bd either...and this confirms it.
McCain was way off it seems,

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Another thing is that Dak has had a bad streak of games where he has played bad, there is no doubt about that. Then again McCain stat wise hasn't exactly been lighting it up as a Defensive player in the NFL. The fact that some didn't even know who he was until he mentioned Dak is a hint that he isn't a household type of named player in the NFL.

On top of letting overly sensitive for something that Dak didn't even mean as trash talk, he isn't that impressive himself as a player. Also at least Dak is known for how well be played last year. How many know who McCain was besides Chargers fans. :laugh:

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Er,,, I've once heard ,,,that one time,,,,when the #11's Misses Bease took to the war trail-o-twitter,,,and lifted heaping big piles of scalp's & foreskins once the dust& the bleats of wounded survivors feeble pleas for mercy settled & passedo_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

That was funny but wasn't that wife versus fan? I'm talking about player versus player. Non-players talk trash all the time, look at this forum LOL

vlad

Reaction score
1) That's really mature as you hold your child in your Twitter photo - good role model.
2) Your stat line for the game was the same as a nearly 40 year old Indian guy with a herniated disc
3) Don't be a typical reactionary soundbite guy - Dak was incredibly complimentary - information is your friend. Again, good role model.
4) I wish we could get every Cowboy fan out there to troll this guy into submission... :)

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Remember when Romo first started? It was a feel good story and there was a lot of media attention, praise, etc. He was the golden boy hero for a time. Then it went the other way pretty fast. Fans, media, other players downing Romo became a constant thing. This seems similar with Dak. On top of the world last year, now we see it starting to turn the other way.

Sydla

Reaction score
If you fire a coach every time there is an idiotic comment from a guy like Chris McCain, you wouldn't even have coaches for T Ball.

Yeah, good thing we don't have 7 years of evidence to fire him.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
That was funny but wasn't that wife versus fan? I'm talking about player versus player. Non-players talk trash all the time, look at this forum LOL
Yes it was,she was doing the ' kick down' on in house fans,,,if my memory serves me well.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I'm not sure what "you mud" means or "you mud #bum" for that matter. I'm sure it's not a compliment.
I'd be inclined to file it under the ol' royal navy's often cast term of
" buggery" on an immediate casual glance,offhand.o_O