Twitter: Chargers DL McCain calls Dak bum

Kaiser

Reaction score
What's a fact is Clappy's Clown Show is a source of ridicule around the league - QB gets mocked, future HOFer tossed around like a rag doll, players mocked on Twitter by Philly sportswriters, etc.

If you fire a coach every time there is an idiotic comment from a guy like Chris McCain, you wouldn't even have coaches for T Ball.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I don’t understand why posters are mad. Last year we criticized every word from other teams then we smashed them, it’s not an different. I like Dak and I root for him every play but I just wish ....... well I wish

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Who cares... Whatever... It’s been like this for years other teams players all calling Dallas out. All the fans kept saying was shut up don’t get involved with the BS. They don’t so nothing to see here.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
I prefer it that way. Responding and/or starting up stuff like this is classless.

McClain won the game. He sent his message on the field. To rub it in with trash talk after the game is childish and unprofessional.

I completely agree. It is a contrast between Dallas and some of these other teams. It is like the entire league has it in for the Cowboys.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Who cares? Players talk **** all the time! Not a place for thin skin.

Name calling, just where did that originate? All teams seem to have their quota of malcontents and penalty producers as well.