Chargers fire GM and Head Coach

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
cool-gif.gif
giphy.gif

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Chargers were relevant the last half of the 2000s decade (five AFC West Titles 2004-09, five playoff appearances, one AFC Championship game).
14 years since (2010-23) ___only two 10+ win seasons, no AFC West titles, three postseasons resulting in 2 divisional round and 1 wildcard losses.
Dude obviously not every year. I said I’ve been a fan since 90s. They’ve had Fouts years, Brees/LT years, etc. I said they always seem to be good enough to be relevant. Obviously in 40 yrs they’ve had spells. Have a great weekend fun sponge

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
This is will be the end of Kellen Moore in LA. Doubt he will be kept on by the new coach.

Motorola

Reaction score
Dude obviously not every year. I said I’ve been a fan since 90s. They’ve had Fouts years, Brees/LT years, etc. I said they always seem to be good enough to be relevant. Obviously in 40 yrs they’ve had spells. Have a great weekend fun sponge
"DUDE" ---Fouts' GREAT SEASONS = HOF Career as the Chargers QB was in the 1970s through 1980s.
Other than the 2004 season, Brees' tenure in San Diego was meh.
Under Rivers - outside of the 2007 year - divisional playoff defeats have been the high-water mark for the Chargers franchise in this century.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Why do people keep grouping Kellen and Garrett? It’s Kellen and Linehan. Garrett had his offensive play calling duties relieved by Jerry (made him focus on just being a clapping head coach) and replaced him with Linehan. Then Moore learned under the latter.

ghst187

Reaction score
Kellen had plenty of talent there and the offense actually went backwards…
Team should be cruising into the playoffs but Staley is an idiot. Can’t believe he lasted this long.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
"DUDE" ---Fouts' GREAT SEASONS = HOF Career as the Chargers QB was in the 1970s through 1980s.
Other than the 2004 season, Brees' tenure in San Diego was meh.
Under Rivers - outside of the 2007 year - divisional playoff defeats have been the high-water mark for the Chargers franchise in this century.
Right thus why I said never over the hump. Shottenheimer was fired because he couldn’t get farther. I literally admitted that. I swear this forum gets more and more unbearable with people who just want to be contrarian.

rambo2

Reaction score
Along with the___
Falcons
Jaguars
Lions
Panthers
Texans
Titans
Vikings
Bengals
Bills
Browns
Cardinals
Ad 3 one win teams like the Eagles, Jets, and Saints and that would equal the 3 wins by Jerry by himself. That's 15 teams combined to equal what Jerry has done. That is half of the entire league and yet we have a lot of cry baby fans.