Chargers LB tested clean 19 of 20 times

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1480317 said:
So he has gotten better at hiding it. probably had his bladder drained and filled with clean urine

Can they seriously do that? :confused: How would they go about doing that?

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
smarta5150;1480342 said:

Are you telling me they are inserting needles into your organs and draining fluids? That is the only way I am thinking they would do that though it sounds insane for me to even think that.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
BouncingCheese;1480359 said:
Are you telling me they are inserting needles into your organs and draining fluids? That is the only way I am thinking they would do that though it sounds insane for me to even think that.

There is a procedure to do it... yeah its sick when you think about it.

But desperate people will do some pretty ****ty things.

adamknite

Reaction score
smarta5150;1480336 said:
If thats the case and CJ isnt a bust they will win the Superbowl :D

http://i143.***BLOCKED***/albums/r141/adamknite/mcfaddenlombardi.jpg

http://i143.***BLOCKED***/albums/r141/adamknite/millandeath.jpg

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
smarta5150;1480364 said:
There is a procedure to do it... yeah its sick when you think about it.

But desperate people will do some pretty ****ty things.

Wow...fascinating...that is ridiculous. I really think he is on something, because it looks like he has a nonstop motor and never wears down; that is part of the steroids, the recovery time. Hopefully he isn't on anything but he just looks so juiced. He is 6'4 almost 275 and runs a 4.61....he is as fast or maybe faster coming out of college, but he wieghed only 250 it said in his prospect profile at the time...How can a player gain more than 20 pounds and not lose any speed; He wasn't exactly a french fry coming out of college like Jarvis Moss. Wow.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
BouncingCheese;1480384 said:
Wow...fascinating...that is ridiculous. I really think he is on something, because it looks like he has a nonstop motor and never wears down; that is part of the steroids, the recovery time. Hopefully he isn't on anything but he just looks so juiced. He is 6'4 almost 275 and runs a 4.61....he is as fast or maybe faster coming out of college, but he wieghed only 250 it said in his prospect profile at the time...How can a player gain more than 20 pounds and not lose any speed; He wasn't exactly a french fry coming out of college like Jarvis Moss. Wow.

He showed signs of wear and tear in the Pro-Bowl game.

He even suffered an injury in that game.

superpunk

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1480284 said:
And Ware's tested clean 20 out 20.

Pointing out all the times he "passed" is sort of like a teenage girl justifying her pregnancy to her parent by using all the unprotected times she didn't get pregnant. It only takes once.

stanleyspadowski FTW!

adamknite

Reaction score
BouncingCheese;1480384 said:

That's what a lot of people were saying about him after the story came out. How he had gained a lot of muscle, and a few posters in this forum even gave comparison pictures showing him now and how he looked before the suspension. He did look smaller.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Also correct me if I am wrong but there is no test for HGH

adamknite

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1480396 said:
Also correct me if I am wrong but there is no test for HGH

They don't test for HGH, (if memory serves me), however there is a test for it but it's not very accurate from my understanding, plus it involves blood if I'm correct.