Video: Charles Haley: Trade Dak

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Did he expose himself during this interview?
Why do I feel like our current squad wouldn’t last five seconds with a Haley in the locker room? Not that I support a dude throwing his junk in everyone’s face, but took a team as tough as those 90’s Boys to be able to handle his crazy stuff and respect his play on the field.

Chasing6

Reaction score
NTC, but Haley's right, but he's missing out on when the contract was signed and Dak/France the 4 years, it was always going be restructured into the Void years.......what went wrong is the GB 1st half. Im dying on the hill that on the morning of the Packers game we had a market busting contract already drawn up. The stark reality is that we arent there as a competitor, so why kill your CAP whilst not moving the needle.....when he needs a Defense that doesnt concede points in tough play-off games.
Like the KC Defense.

Interesting how the great Mahomes needs a similar defense.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why do I feel like our current squad wouldn’t last five seconds with a Haley in the locker room? Not that I support a dude throwing his junk in everyone’s face, but took a team as tough as those 90’s Boys to be able to handle his crazy stuff and respect his play on the field.
He stopped doing that after Chad Hennings held him out of the 3rd story training area window ........ big tough Haley started crying because he thought Chad was gonna drop him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He stopped doing that after Chad Hennings held him out of the 3rd story training area window ........ big tough Haley started crying because he thought Chad was gonna drop him.
I just looked this up....and there are lotta stories not fit to reference here!

He had some disorder or something?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
WHICH IS WHY ALL DEALS should be front loaded to avoid the HUGE numbers at the end of deals when said player isn't as good or performance isn't as good before the deal

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lost me when you said dak is a winner…

He beats bad teams in the regular season - time and time again when he has real competition he and the team fall short…that’s not the definition of a winner, it’s the definition of average which when you net his performance out he is.
HOF’er Mr. Charles Haley said it.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys' FO has gotten themselves into the shaky position of deciding to stick with their guns and retain Dak, or not.
This will get even more interesting, for sure. There'll be some critical decisions to come up with in the coming weeks! :huh:

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lost me when you said dak is a winner…

He beats bad teams in the regular season - time and time again when he has real competition he and the team fall short…that’s not the definition of a winner, it’s the definition of average which when you net his performance out he is.
Why keep lying? You Dak haters just keep repeating the same lies over and over again. Absolutely no shame from y'all.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The real issue seems to be whether or not the Cowboys FO will be able to extract themselves from their previously poor decisions or not. They continue to make decisions that leave even the most faithful of fans scratching their heads. Then, they won't ever admit to faulty management. Eventually, things will come to a head seriously enough that they'll be forced to start from scratch to recover from their own mistakes. It's sad.