Video: Charles Haley: Trade Dak

blueblood70

Reaction score
You know I don't even bother reading these stories anymore the articles I don't know why people post them because his opinion means nothing it actually means less than nothing because he's never been the smartest bulb in the bunch and I don't care how great a player he was the man had a screw loose when he played here and it made him a great football player but not a great human being/// and yes I also met the guy he lives in Dallas and I'm an HVAC contractor and I fixed his heater twice he's OK dude but not somebody I would get advice on how to build a team with..

I'm not even reading it but I'm gonna take a wild guess and he's way off base because you can't trade Prescott this late into the game training camp starts next week it's over you do this in March if your intention was not to keep Prescott you would have asked him to make a list and figured out some agreeable places and you would have traded him and you would have found trade partners for lamb Parsons digs and got rid of Martin and we would have started this process right now blowing the team up///

but the front office did not come into this thinking 2024 is gonna be a total disaster and they're purposely tanking when you're paying your quarterback that much money in dead cap space along with all the 5th year options we're paying $1,000,000 per game for CD Lam everyone's acting like Oh my God the Jones family is cheap really you're paying a guy $1,000,000 a game to play football and to live up to it honor his contract the same way with Michael Parsons but you are not keeping these guys that Prescott's not in the picture next year...
You have so many draft picks you can get I mean Major League halls for all these dudes cut all the fat and start fresh in 25/2026 that is what we're going to do...​
We are so far past finding a suitor and trading Prescott that had to be done back in February and March plans had to be laid in place so that way when the actual new league year opened up they would have done all this they didn't it's past we have a team built now and we gotta get into training camp and put the best players that can give us the best success and best yes they're hoping to go to the playoffs again they're hoping to win a Super Bowl I don't care what everyone's perception of what the all season looked like they are not blowing this team up for 2024 we have a team for 2024 they need to all show up for game one I don't care about the holdouts just get your *** in shape one week before game one just like Chris Jones did last year and let's get this thing moving forward.​
And just for to add to what we already know and maybe he doesn't know this but a no trade clause and no franchise tag clause a guy holding all the leverage you're not trading this man it's too late so get him signed before March of 2025 would be the best bet for this team if not the rest of these dudes everyone keeps talking about it's a moot point they're all being moved it would be dumb to pay all these guys big money without a quality quarterback...​

Chasing6

Reaction score
Yup.

And Dak made Jerry Man-Cry in front of millions. (That pick 6 …)

Try talking your boss into a pay raise after that disaster.

Especially when your replacement has already been hired.

Jerry holds a grudge. Ask Jimmy.
Still living in fantasy world.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Jerry already paid Dak once and he couldn't get the job done. Don't make the same mistake twice.

conner01

Reaction score
Well, look, Dak can go to Jerry and ask to write the no trade clause out of his contract, Jerry would surely comply ASAP. It would serve him well before he faces the embarrassment coming his way here this season.
Come on Dak go get the huge multi year deal out there waiting for you:dance:
He’s getting the deal either way. If we wanted to trade him before the draft was the time. No trade clause doesn’t mean you can’t trade him just he has to agree and that’s not that big a hurdle to get over. All they had to do is ask where he would agree to a trade and made a deal

Chasing6

Reaction score
Well, look, Dak can go to Jerry and ask to write the no trade clause out of his contract, Jerry would surely comply ASAP. It would serve him well before he faces the embarrassment coming his way here this season.
Come on Dak go get the huge multi year deal out there waiting for you:dance:
What fantasy world do you live in?