RELEASED Charles Tapper Cut From Practice Squad

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Crawford, Jones and Irving can all play DE, if needed. The Cowboys effectively have 7 DE's on the roster once Irving returns from suspension, if needed. At DT, they have Collins, Ross and Woods, plus Crawford, Irving, and Jones - giving them 6 potential players at DT. Collins can play both 1-tech and 3-tech. So effectively the Cowboys have two 3-techs (Crawford and Collins) and 3 1-techs (Collins, Ross, Woods) for the game against Carolina, and five DE's including Crawford.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I can explain the love for Matt Johnson. His player instincts for the safety position were off the chart - much like Sean Lee at linebacker. But Johnson's body betrayed him. Johnson had more potential than Tapper, but even worse health.
I never saw this incredible player instinct on the field...

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score

giphy.gif

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
No one. If this is true, it’s obvious there was an incident. Maybe he showed up pissed off he didn’t make the roster and had words with the wrong person.

With PS spots still open, it's got to be something beyond play.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
But but...Tapper is amazing this board said. It was a real miracle he even made it to the practice squad I thought? I was assured he’d be making an impact in the nfl in no time
I don’t recall much Tapper love here. Surely not after the 1st year.

Reactions: CWR