Charlie Sheen

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have seen specialty closets full of shoes, suits, guns, etc., but I have never seen one filled to the brim with cigars before like the one Sheen owns during the interview last night.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast;3863404 said:
I have seen specialty closets full of shoes, suits, guns, etc., but I have never seen one filled to the brim with cigars before like the one Sheen owns during the interview last night.
I noticed this also. Are they all alike? Did he get all those on clearance? Bogo? What's the deal?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3863195 said:
all you rightoues people

judging how a man lives his life

you all sound like two old church ladies

man oh man

let the dude live his life the way he wants to live it

:bang2:

to fing funny

Well jeez, then who are we allowed to judge if not him?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;3863508 said:
Well jeez, then who are we allowed to judge if not him?

He just screams...JUDGE ME cause of all of his loony behavior.

However as long as those kids are away from him, I guess he can do what he wants as long as he does not hurt someone else.

I don't know if I feel bad for him or not, I do know that it is fascinating watching him act the way he is right now. Some of that stuff he was saying will probably be used as internet meme for years.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3863513 said:

However as long as those kids are away from him, I guess he can do what he wants as long as he does not hurt someone else.

I don't know if I feel bad for him or not, I do know that it is fascinating watching him act the way he is right now. Some of that stuff he was saying will probably be used as internet meme for years.

Brainpaint = Charlie Sheen?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3863195 said:
all you rightoues people

judging how a man lives his life

you all sound like two old church ladies

man oh man

let the dude live his life the way he wants to live it

:bang2:

to fing funny

I don't only judge him, I think he should be snuffed out. :cool:

He is a danger to society.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3863513 said:

Well, he's certainly making a mockery of the nation's drug laws. He openly admits using, but he goes on his merry way without incident. Meanwhile, the rest of us peasants can't even buy OTC Sudafed.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ScipioCowboy;3863517 said:
Brainpaint = Charlie Sheen?

The wife would take a frying pan to my skull if I brought two goddesses into the house. :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;3863521 said:
Well, he's certainly making a mockery of the nation's drug laws. He openly admits using, but he goes on his merry way without incident. Meanwhile, the rest of us peasants can't even buy OTC Sudafed.

Not his fault that the cops are not doing their jobs.

I have always wondered about that kind of thing where a person does interviews where they talk about drug use but you don't hear about the cops or other law enforcement agencies don't investigate or arrest them.

Oh well...I guess when you have a huge amount of money, sometimes the law works differently.

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3863525 said:

I have always wondered about that kind of thing where a person does interviews where they talk about drug use but you don't hear about the cops or other law enforcement agencies don't investigate or arrest them.

Oh well...I guess when you have a huge amount of money, sometimes the law works differently.

It's not illegal to admit taking drugs. And saying you did them isn't probable cause to get your house, car, or anything else searched. He's certainly putting himself on the radar of any cops that might want to come up with some PC to search his person in the future though.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3863525 said:

ya think

OJ's murder triail

Reaction score
UnoDallas;3863881 said:
Burma an BBGun

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones

I like how you coloured your last sentence and even made it bold. Now that got the message across!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, THEYZ LIVEZ IN BRICK HOUSEZ!!!!!!!!ZZZ1

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3863881 said:
Burma an BBGun

This would only make sense if I were a spoiled, filthy rich, drug-addicted Hollywood celebrity. Since I'm not, a judging I will go.

burmafrd

Reaction score
UnoDallas;3863881 said:
Burma an BBGun

Oh so you do drugs and stupid things then?

DFWJC

Reaction score
I wonder what the over-under would be for how many more years Charlie has on this earth barring major changes. 5 years? 40 years?