Charlie Sheen

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I think it's awfully hilarious that someone comes into a thread all riled up because people are judging a celebrity and then turns around and starts throwing out insults and broad sweeping generalizations.

ethiostar

Reaction score
UnoDallas;3863881 said:
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1336595/
Demetri Martin: There's a saying that goes "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." Okay. How about "Nobody should throw stones." That's crappy behavior. My policy is: "No stone throwing regardless of housing situation." Don't do it. There is one exception though. If you're trapped in a glass house, and you have a stone, then throw it. What are you, an idiot? So maybe it's "Only people in glass houses should throw stones, provided they are trapped in the house with a stone." It's a little longer, but yeah.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3864058 said:
nope not a one

how about you ?

you even have any

Yep.

I have a Bachelor's degree in English and a Master's degree in Tech Comm.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
"i'm a friggin rockstar from mars"

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.

"I probably took more than anybody could survive. ... I was bangin' seven-gram rocks and finishing them because that's how I roll"

"I mean, what's not to love? Especially when you see how I party man, it's epic. The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them, just look like droopy-eyed, armless children."

"I have a 10,000-year-old brain and the boogers of a 7-year-old. That's how I describe myself."

"I just don't do it. I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path because it was written for normal people. People who aren't special. People who don't have tiger blood and Adonis DNA."

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Interviewer to Charlie: Were you taking cocaine?
Charlie: Yeah.... well I wasn't "taking" it. I paid for it.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3863513 said:
He just screams...JUDGE ME cause of all of his loony behavior.

However as long as those kids are away from him, I guess he can do what he wants as long as he does not hurt someone else.

I don't know if I feel bad for him or not, I do know that it is fascinating watching him act the way he is right now. Some of that stuff he was saying will probably be used as internet meme for years.

sheentees-1299102005.jpg

Reaction score
UnoDallas;3864116 said:
EH canuck say what

your the only person on my ignore list

oh and by the way I have made Mil

good look we will see you in the streets of Vancover hustling for your next fix

in all seriousness when you fail Political science

LMAO AT YOU LOSER

Youre*

Thats great. You have not mad a mil. You have the IQ of a 2nd grader. Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that?

Vancouver*

You have no college degree so you should really stop with these college jokes.

I'm going to stop now. I feel bad. Not only are you a pathological liar, you're clearly a little slow and have some serious issues.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
CanuckCowboysFan;3864261 said:
Youre*

Thats great. You have not mad a mil. You have the IQ of a 2nd grader. Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that?

Vancouver*

You have no college degree so you should really stop with these college jokes.

I'm going to stop now. I feel bad. Not only are you a pathological liar, you're clearly a little slow and have some serious issues.

Quoted for truth. I've known two Chem Engineers, one with a masters, the other a PhD. I'd be shocked beyond all comprehensive abilities if Uno knew what the AIChE was without going using Google.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I love it when thrads bring out the Charlie Sheens of CowboysZone!

burmafrd

Reaction score
watching UNO basically turn himself into Charlie Sheen is fun.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Muhast;3864226 said:
"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.
Hmm. It doesn't seem any less dangerous than Chantix.

:D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of you need to chill out or...

I will summon the tiger blood in my veins

I will summon the power of my Adonis DNA

I will summon the power of my Ron Jeremy Back hair

I will summon my mean mug powers

I will summon my power of rough talk

I will rip off your arms and beat you repeatedly upon your cranium. The beating will be so severe that it will fracture both of your orbital sockets, make cerebral spinal fluid leak from your ears, make you pass out resulting in the involuntary evacuation of your bowels and bladder. Then I will stand above you with a smug look on my face, throw down your bloody appendages onto your soiled body and say...Next time you will heed my warnings you mortal, you serf of the surf, you internet wannabe G. With this I will put my hands on my waist, thrust one leg out so that I will be in a Captain Morgan pose then I will look upwards and laugh at how awesome I am.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3864427 said:

I will rip off your arms and beat you repeatedly upon your cranium. The beating will be so severe that it will fracture both of your orbital sockets, make cerebral spinal fluid leak from your ears, make you pass out resulting in the involuntary evacuation of your bowels and bladder. Then I will stand above you with a smug look on my face, throw down your bloody appendages onto your soiled body and say...Next time you will heed my warnings you mortal, you serf of the surf, you internet wannabe G. With this I will put my hands on my waist, thrust one leg out so that I will be in a Captain Morgan pose then I will look upwards and laugh at how awesome I am.

That would scare me the most :laugh2:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;3864427 said:

You had me at "Some of you need to chill out"

:laugh2:

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3864427 said:

You will turn into an F-18 and strafe with violent hatred. Also if your family is threatened you will be murdering violently with epic behavior. You're a warlock.