Twitter: Check out our newest DE

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Man I hope he's gotten his life together. Not even for the teams sake because the team will do whatever its gonna do with or without him. He's had a few chances but this may be his last one ultimately. If he wants to he may can end his career like Cameron Wake up into his 30's.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'll stick to what I've said before, his physical talent doesn't concern me at all. He's one of those players born to be an NFL pass rusher. What's going on between his ears scares me but I'm pulling hard for him. real hard. This kid IMO can get you 7-8 sacks getting out bed, IF he makes to the field.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Not sure what you see in the video to make you think he is ready to play. I hope the dude has his life on track for peace, happiness and success, but I doubt he makes the final 53 at the end of camp.

OK...what you see in the video that says he's not? (lol)

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Looks like an offseason Romo to me. I don't see what they described him as. Just looks like kind of a big guy running fast on a treadmill to me.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I'll stick to what I've said before, his physical talent doesn't concern me at all. He's one of those players born to be an NFL pass rusher. What's going on between his ears scares me but I'm pulling hard for him. real hard. This kid IMO can get you 7-8 sacks getting out bed, IF he makes to the field.
I hope you're right, but 5 years out of football is a huge concern. That's more than many player's careers.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Man I hope he's gotten his life together. Not even for the teams sake because the team will do whatever its gonna do with or without him. He's had a few chances but this may be his last one ultimately. If he wants to he may can end his career like Cameron Wake up into his 30's.
That's a very fair comparison IMO.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Looks like an offseason Romo to me. I don't see what they described him as. Just looks like kind of a big guy running fast on a treadmill to me.
What did they describe him as? Thus video is from January.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
OK...what you see in the video that says he's not? (lol)
It's more about inactivity than what I don't see in the video. He certainly needs to get back in the gym and get that core and those legs strengthened.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yep, hes a pretty big dude on a tread mill that's without a doubt.
Stand next to that man and I bet you come away with a different perception.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's a very fair comparison IMO.
Yep. Doesn't have the wear and tear either and has far better talent and skill than Wake. Its just about seeing how much damage did all that drinking do to his body and his conditioning. We've seen Father Time take it easy on defensive ends it seems.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Remember when people were excited for Taco because he got shredded?
Yeah but let me tell you.......the highlight of Taco's career was him being named "Taco". Aldon Smith's highlight of his career is him being the best pass rusher in the league. There's no comparison. Taco is a never was. Aldon was actually someone at one point. And based on his history...seems like he was dominating the league while suffering alcoholism.