Twitter: Check out our newest DE

Big_D

Reaction score
Talk to a niners fan the other day. Die hard niners fan his entire life. Him and his brother. Probably the 2 craziest SF fans you would ever meet. lol Said Aldon Smith was awesome if he could keep his head straight. He loved the move. This actually made me feel a lot better knowing how deep they analyze that team. We'll see if he could show up at 30 with a new sense of purpose, but I certainly don't mind the risk here. Hoping for the best.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Talk to a niners fan the other day. Die hard niners fan his entire life. Him and his brother. Probably the 2 craziest SF fans you would ever meet. lol Said Aldon Smith was awesome if he could keep his head straight. He loved the move. This actually made me feel a lot better knowing how deep they analyze that team. We'll see if he could show up at 30 with a new sense of purpose, but I certainly don't mind the risk here. Hoping for the best.

They didn't offer up much lol. He can be good if he keeps his head on straight? Well we knew that lol.

rags747

Reaction score
Beach bod for sure. Does not look like 286lbs, but what the hell do I know as I’m 112lbs less!

HanD

Reaction score
Looks like an offseason Romo to me. I don't see what they described him as. Just looks like kind of a big guy running fast on a treadmill to me.

Curved treadmills are way more intense than a regular treadmill from experience. But those 8 seconds don't say anything good or bad.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yep. Doesn't have the wear and tear either and has far better talent and skill than Wake. Its just about seeing how much damage did all that drinking do to his body and his conditioning. We've seen Father Time take it easy on defensive ends it seems.
Not worried as much about the drinking wear and tear,, its a young body still,, built to over come the Physical impairment, more so than the mental impairment.
I just look at it this way,, I would be pretty pissed if Aldon Smith would have been signed by the Skins, Giants, Eagles... first and foremost,, and that's just because its our division.
Would have still felt slow to the draw, if any other team would have signed him for the bare bone minimum.
If this man has his head on straight, the physical wont be an issue,,, you don't just forget a natural born talent, and Aldon Smith didn't just get shot out of a cannon his first 2 years with SF because he just had a short fuse,, that type of talent is rare,, he was dominating OTs when he was weighing 256 coming out.
Ive known individuals that despite appearance are just naturally strong,, AS has maxed out his frame, can be a hands in the dirt DE or slide in to the 3 tech on this D.
That's the affordable attributes that you have to make to cover ground quickly.

Big_D

Reaction score
They didn't offer up much lol. He can be good if he keeps his head on straight? Well we knew that lol.

Said at the time he was one of the best players he ever seen. Could've been great with a HOF type of career, but we'll see now at 30 what he has left.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Man I hope he's gotten his life together. Not even for the teams sake because the team will do whatever its gonna do with or without him. He's had a few chances but this may be his last one ultimately. If he wants to he may can end his career like Cameron Wake up into his 30's.
I’m rooting for him and not just because he’s with us.

lkelly

Reaction score
Much like his new team, he seemed to be trying really hard but going nowhere.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Aldon is puny risk, unlimited upside. No fear, all hope. Relax and enjoy the hope.

He doesn't look as cut a monster as described, but he looks strong all over and the thighs look good. He doesn't look weightlifter pretty, but he looks powerful. I'll take power over pretty.