Check out this MOCK DRAFT

shnagy

Reaction score
Is Aaron Rodgers really that good? Also, i like the first pick, but i think we need to fill some other position, like DL with one of our picks, instead of getting another RB.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Does anyone else see the irony in this?

To get Derrick Johnson and then take Cadillac Williams would be awesome. That Cadillac pick looks like a "BPA" pick and would not hurt my feelings at all. The Derrick Johnson pick would be out of necessity.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Fletch said:
To get Derrick Johnson and then take Cadillac Williams would be awesome. That Cadillac pick looks like a "BPA" pick and would not hurt my feelings at all. The Derrick Johnson pick would be out of necessity.

If we have to go RB again in 1 after JJones, that trade is going South fast........

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
The more I think about it, the more I am beginning to covet Derrick Johnson. We'll see how it goes.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Nors said:
If we have to go RB again in 1 after JJones, that trade is going South fast........

Nah! It never hurts to have a stable of RB's. Just ask Denver.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Fletch said:
Nah! It never hurts to have a stable of RB's. Just ask Denver.

That was a good one.

Maybe its better to have a stable of competent Oline and a good scheme. Whoever Denver plugs in is a stud!!!!!!!!!!!

We keep dissing Dallas RB's, year after year after year now. Two lost souls in a fish bowl?

Bobo

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
You've been around enough forums to know the origin of my username. :D

Were you a ref in the Giants game? :confused: :p

Damn it'd be nice if JJ comes back and looks stellar. I like Caddy and all, but there's more important holes to fill if JJ is the real deal.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nors said:
That was a good one.

Maybe its better to have a stable of competent Oline and a good scheme. Whoever Denver plugs in is a stud!!!!!!!!!!!

We keep dissing Dallas RB's, year after year after year now. Two lost souls in a fish bowl?

Guess we'd be running over the same old ground.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
One of the worst mocks I've ever seen.

I like the DJ pick. We don't necessarily "Need" an OLB, but we didn't "Need" a safety when we took Roy either. My only complaint is that Zimmer would turn DJ's great playmaking ability into averageness.

Normally I'd LOVE the Cadillac Williams pick, but I'd like to see what we have in JJ first. Even if our first round did go down like that I'd be happy. The DJ pick would make me very happy, and I'd be happy and concerned about the Cadillac pick so overall, happy.

DallasKnight

Reaction score
I like the guy, but we need help on the Dline more than we need that type of linebacker. We need a Stud DE, or DT. If we got the LB at with that pick, ok, but then with Our pick, we need to address the line, not go after another RB. I do like the CB in the second round though. He's the type that can be plugged in right away and not have too many rookie mistakes.

I would prefer Mike Williams with the first pick though.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Nors said:
Maybe its better to have a stable of competent Oline and a good scheme.

Their Oline is the dirtiest in the league. They cut block everyone and have already injured several d linemen. We do not need to block like that.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
If the Cowboys pass on Mike Williams there will be fans taking headers off tall buildings.
Yeah I was looking at the bank of America Building down the street as I read this. :D

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
TheHustler said:
Their Oline is the dirtiest in the league. They cut block everyone and have already injured several d linemen. We do not need to block like that.

What they do is LEGAL. They have dominated running the ball for what 8 years now with what 8 differant backs?

Maybe Our Oline sucks more than the last 8 Cowboy backs that are deemed as suckage :rolleyes:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Yeah I was looking at the bank of America Building down the street as I read this. :D

In Boston to jump off of.

What is the best and highest place for Dallas fans to congregate and jump?