Check out Urban Meyer's tip regarding special team

yimyammer

Reaction score
You're absolutely right but if you watch him closely he kind of Whispers into his headset and I think that's where he gets involved where he shouldn't and things get all screwed up on offense ? I could be wrong but I don't know who else he would be talking to?

I've never seen him talk into his headset, all I recall is chewing gum. I honestly wonder if its connected to anyone

Techsass

Reaction score
Y'all do realize that every single player knows that Jason's job is on the line? I bet they play lights out from here on in. Well at least try to.

Mr_437

Reaction score
This is exactly why I like him.......he a coach of ALL 3 phases of the game. Sure he'll have his coor for all 3 phases but the guy knows how to win. Kinda Jimmy Johnsonish .......

Excellent post. Thanks for getting everyone acquainted with the new head coach.

catiii

Reaction score
You're absolutely right but if you watch him closely he kind of Whispers into his headset and I think that's where he gets involved where he shouldn't and things get all screwed up on offense ? I could be wrong but I don't know who else he would be talking to?
I know this for a fact. You're absolutely right in your speculation. He might not be calling the exact play, but he can and does say run or pass. I've seen him do it. ("Run Zeke"). Moore is not entirely on his own lest anyone blame Moore for the bad play calls. He's being influenced.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is exactly why I like him.......he a coach of ALL 3 phases of the game. Sure he'll have his coor for all 3 phases but the guy knows how to win. Kinda Jimmy Johnsonish .......

Belichick confers with college coaches. Belichick probably got that from Meyer (Meyer likes to talk).

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Y'all do realize that every single player knows that Jason's job is on the line? I bet they play lights out from here on in. Well at least try to.
The ones that like him will and the ones that don't won't.

CB61

Reaction score
I know this for a fact. You're absolutely right in your speculation. He might not be calling the exact play, but he can and does say run or pass. I've seen him do it. ("Run Zeke"). Moore is not entirely on his own lest anyone blame Moore for the bad play calls. He's being influenced.
Well we've known this for a while that he is a complete idiot Skip Bayless pretty much summed it all up

CB61

Reaction score
I've never seen him talk into his headset, all I recall is chewing gum. I honestly wonder if its connected to anyone
I wasn't particularly sure if that's what was happening I'm going to watch today but I've seen it before in wondering who the hell is he talking to

TheHerd

Reaction score
They will. But no amount of effort can overcome the hurdles Garrett places in their way on game day against top teams. Playoffs and a wipeout in the first road game, if we somehow win the first one.

Techsass

Reaction score
They will. But no amount of effort can overcome the hurdles Garrett places in their way on game day against top teams. Playoffs and a wipeout in the first road game, if we somehow win the first one.
They might surprise you. Lord knows they've surprised me plenty of times.