Check out Urban Meyer's tip regarding special team

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
I don't know why ya'll are so eager for Meyer. He left Florida a damn mess due to his own self centered personality, he absolutely ignored his team captains when Aaron Hernandez's problems were brought to him.. he did NOTHING. When he decided UF was completely screwed, he took off, claiming "heart problems" that there's no proof of, and then turned around and went to head coach ohio state. dude is trash.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I'm sure you guys have seen this by now, but if not, check out the level of detail that went into that punt block last week. BB knew from the wind direction where our punter would be facing and thus where to send the rush. It's about 1:44 or so.

Meanwhile we can't even communicate to our ST when to fair catch or not, or to move up on short kickoffs into the wind.

Wow Belli even knows who are players are by name and their tendencies. That block punt explanation took about 5 minutes and talking about wind shows that no wonder Bellicheck is the best in the business.

When was the last time we heard Garrett talk about a play with this depth of knowledge?

408Cowboy

Reaction score
This is exactly why I like him.......he a coach of ALL 3 phases of the game. Sure he'll have his coor for all 3 phases but the guy knows how to win. Kinda Jimmy Johnsonish .......

It won't play. Care to recap?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
He’s a ***damn football genius.

For real. Closest thing to Belichick. Questionable character as well.

And I love it.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
It won't play. Care to recap?
He said he watches the other head coach and if he notices he’s involved in the kick off/punt and he’s not normally involved with special teams he calls timeout.

He scouts all coaches to know if they’re involved then has someone watch them and see if they get up by the kick so he doesn’t get caught slipping.

He mentions some coaches don’t watch special teams and when they do...

Valkyr

Reaction score
Meyer is as great a coach as he is a garbage human being.