Checkout this proposed Cowboys-Jet trade by Fanside

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Love Jamal, not for a 1 and 3 and a HOF LT. Even if he is getting near the end. For the 1 only and its worth it. I would be ok throwing in x woods if I had to.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I’d give a second or third but not all of the above...

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't why, just not feelin' it with this trade. Maybe because I'm not a Jets fan?

Nexx

Reaction score
  1. :lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
so did Adams all the sudden become an All Pro QB?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Maybe like a 1st and a 6th or something. Dallas would have to pay him big after one season. Like 17mil a year

ksg811

Reaction score
Why are so many people claiming he is a one year rental? He's a first round pick going into his 4th year. Add in his 5th year option and he has 2 years of team control. He would come with a cost this year just over $3.5 million dollars. His 5th year option next year is for $9.86 million. That's an AAV of about $6.7m over 2 years for an all-pro safety.

That would also come with the benefit of being able to average down the AAV of a new deal. Even at record setting $15m AAV on a new deal, extending that on top of the 2 years remaining on his rookie deal would average his AAV down to about $12m, or roughly the money Travis Frederick's retirement opened up going forward. He's a 24 year old all-pro game changing player. I wouldn't make the deal in the OP, but #17 and a mid-late round pick is well worth it.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Reading their comments is pretty funny, they are saying they wouldn't trade Adams.

If Dallas was stupid enough to make an offer that insane, you jump on it as quickly as possible.

Kwyn

Reaction score
:lmao2:.....he actually lets us off pretty good. He wanna gut a couple of other teams....lol

https://thejetpress.com/2020/04/18/ny-jets-10-nfl-draft-trade-packages-team-consider-jamal-adams/11/
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.fansided.com%2Flogos%2Fnfl%2Fjets.png

JETS GET
2020 1ST ROUND PICK (17TH OVERALL)
2020 3RD ROUND PICK (82ND OVERALL)
LT TYRON SMITH

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.fansided.com%2Flogos%2Fnfl%2Fcowboys.png

COWBOYS GET
S JAMAL ADAMS
The team that is most desperate to land superstar safety Jamal Adams is the Dallas Cowboys. Big D believes they’re in the midst of a championship window and Jerry Jones is willing to do whatever it takes to make that happen.

The team flirted with a potential Jamal Adams trade near the NFL Trade Deadline, but they weren’t willing to pay the piper. Recently there have been some reports that suggest the Cowboys will be making another aggressive push to try and land Adams.

If they’re serious this time around, then let’s get serious.

At a bare minimum, the 17th overall pick has to be included in any deal and in addition to that the team will either require a few more Day 2 picks (round two or three). Instead of slogging through more potential trades involving unknown draft picks, the Jets can land a premier left tackle in Tyron Smith

Just ridiculous.

Safety is not a premier position in the NFL.
Left Tackle is

and a 1st and. 3rd

this trade is laughable

Adreme

Reaction score
The packages that author put together are insane. The only S I would trade that much for 2006 Ed Reed. Short on that this is sort of value you get trading a QB.

mcmvp

Reaction score
I wouldn't hate it, Smith is at the end.

That would be a shame if his back is that bad. He should have five good years left in him… O-lineman careers can last longer than many other positions