Chido is all hype

jay94

Reaction score
Chido played well today, if their is a cb you should be going after it should be Brown and bad safety play like usual.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Awuzie had great coverage all day, but QBs will continue to throw to blanketed receivers until he starts finding the ball.....I think he will.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I think you’re not giving Det enough credit. They blocked really well,and Stafford and his WRs were on it. Some plays sure the DBs weren’t good,and tackled poorly,but overall that’s just a gamer offense beating you no matter the window.

reddyuta

Reaction score
sometimes you have to give the QB props who just is great at ball placement,Stafford was great with it with a much bigger WR.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
He did good overall. His positioning and technique looked solid, it looked more like a good savvy vet WR being able to use his inexperience and create just enough room to make some plays.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Stafford's ball placement on several of the throws against Chido was indefensible. Chido will get roasted this week but I am not sure any corner could've defended at least 3 of them I saw. Also.. I thought the Lions WR's overall had an amazing day. I don't remember them dropping anything unlike our guys. Sometimes you gotta give props to the other side. Those are good WR's on Detroit IMO.

Was it Parcells? "The other guys get paid too."

Between Stafford and the wideouts, they executed to perfection on a lot of plays. I didn't see Awuzie in bad coverage.

You can have a good game, and still get beat.

stiletto

Reaction score
Was it Parcells? "The other guys get paid too."

Between Stafford and the wideouts, they executed to perfection on a lot of plays. I didn't see Awuzie in bad coverage.

You can have a good game, and still get beat.

The OP is just mad one of our players got beat but didn't bother to study the analytics of why.....he should be more upset at the play of our Safeties and of Anthony Brown who DID have a terrible game.

Twin

Reaction score
Oh n it's the NFL NOT COLLEGE OR POP WARNER N GIVE THE LIONS WR CREDIT THEY WERE GETTING THAT BALL

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He usually had good tight coverage.

This is why I say cornerbacks aren't impact players. If the QB can make an accurate throw to a receiver running a precise route there really isn't anything the corner can do about it.
I still think corners are impact players, especially since this has become more a passing league. But you have to be almost like a Deion Sanders to make the kind of impact that scares NFL quarterbacks.
However, you're right. No corner can defend a perfectly run route and a perfectly thrown ball.