Chido sucks

JayFord

Reaction score
Nah....i want this dude to succeed but how many times can you be in correct position but give up the catch?

I would seriously look at lewis to see if he can start on that side

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Entering his 3rd season now, I don't see anything special with him. He is just an average NFL starter at CB at best and that's all I ever see him being in this league. Probably play for a few teams, never make an All-Pro team

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He’s stride for stride with every receiver so the exaggeration is off base. There have been some really nice thrown balls get by him, we’re talking inches...

Start a thread when the receiver blows his doors off and he’s trailing 10 yds back.. It won’t happen...

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He just missed having that interception in bounds. You people make it look and sound like the guy shouldn't even be on the team. You want to call somebody sucking go with brown. But I don't think he sucks either

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
He’s been targeted for two years now. He’s an average corner. Nothing more

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Definitely wasn’t his greatest game but he’ll bounce back.

I hope.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
He’s stride for stride with every receiver so the exaggeration is off base. There have been some really nice thrown balls get by him, we’re talking inches...

Start a thread when the receiver blows his doors off and he’s trailing 10 yds back.. It won’t happen...

The problem with this argument is that it’s made over and over. Seems like every week we have this “it’s taking perfect throws to beat him” argument

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Seriously. He's good. He's been the recipient of some really great throws, but I've seen much worse.
Like @Whirlwin said: remember Scandrick? That dude was basically a dog's tail in coverage.

Carson

Reaction score
Preston Williams is top tier talent with an idiot brain.

Not to mention he is 6’4. He’s going to win those balls.

Chido played like crap ... but Williams is legit.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The problem with this argument is that it’s made over and over. Seems like every week we have this “it’s taking perfect throws to beat him” argument

Well if he gets roasted it’s one thing but that’s not the case here. He’s always in position..

He needs to be coached up on fighting for the ball. Bring in Dez for consultation lol j/k