Chido sucks

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
The fact we have to watch this staff let lewis rot away on the bench shows richard and marinelli need to be blown out

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Who cares how close he is to the ball? The dude almost never makes the play. He's always close, but the receiver makes the catch. It's a problem.

Is it though?

I can’t remember after many games coming away thinking Chido is a problem.

He’s fine. A good corner. He had a rough day but my gosh this fan base is harsh sometimes.

Our front 7 is underachieving. That is the real problem.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
He definitely had a rough day that I'm sure he would like to forget.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I was JUST thinking “can’t wait for the weekly WB postgame overreaction thread”.
LOL you think this is an overreaction thread to Chido’s Awful play today? The only thing more disgusting than his putrid play is the refusal of some to be honest about it.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Is it though?

I can’t remember after many games coming away thinking Chido is a problem.

He’s fine. A good corner. He had a rough day but my gosh this fan base is harsh sometimes.

Our front 7 is underachieving. That is the real problem.
Agree on the front 7. Chido is often in place but when he targeted the receiver generally seems to make the catch.

I'm not saying he's bad, just that I think the top QBs will target him and get away with it. My bar is high so yea, I'm thinking about the final games will need for the top prize.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Chido looked bad today

Chido unfortunately gets targeted more often than most CBs his level since he has a lockdown CB across from him.

cowboyec

Reaction score
not his best game but that was a helluva play to knock the ball out on what coulda been a TD.
BJ,24 and Lewis should be our primary CBs.
Lewis is too good not to be on the field.
LOVE 24 tho.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Man, some people need things to complain about. First, Chido is the second corner. Those guys ALWAYS get picked on. I think Chido holds up pretty well under the circumstances. Does me matter who you get, one corner will always be worse than the other because teams will pick that one to attack.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Agree on the front 7. Chido is often in place but when he targeted the receiver generally seems to make the catch.

I'm not saying he's bad, just that I think the top QBs will target him and get away with it. My bar is high so yea, I'm thinking about the final games will need for the top prize.

We’ve came out of many of games with Chido against top QBs and he’s never been a big problem.

Chido is a good player but yes he will get beat every now and then because he is our number 2 corner and plays in a league that puts corners at a disadvantage.

TheHerd

Reaction score
We’ve came out of many of games with Chido against top QBs and he’s never been a big problem.

Chido is a good player but yes he will get beat every now and then because he is our number 2 corner and plays in a league that puts corners at a disadvantage.
Agree with all of that. I just wish he (and all of our DBs actually) would learn to play the ball. He is in great position so there's clearly talent and recognition there.