Chido sucks

SDCowboy

Reaction score
He's like a blink of an eye away from making great plays. Your valuation of players on this team isn't that great anyways
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. You either make the plays or you don't. Almost every player is CLOSE to making great plays.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. You either make the plays or you don't. Almost every player is CLOSE to making great plays.
You would be wrong. Others are not even in position to make those plays. You left that part out

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He wasn't good today. We'll see what he does next week.
I thought he made a couple of nice tackles when needed almost had an interception. I'm not going to say a guy sucks at two or three bad plays. It's a tough position to play in the first place

TheHerd

Reaction score
You pick on a few plays where he had pretty decent coverage but lost and make it seem like he got toasted.
He never gets toasted, but even when he had coverage he can't make the play. In a tight spot, the QBs will learn to just throw it his way.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Can you show me the toasted plays where he was more than 5 yards away from the ball?
Who cares how close he is to the ball? The dude almost never makes the play. He's always close, but the receiver makes the catch. It's a problem.