Chido sucks

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
With more work he should get better I am not going to hit the panic button just yet...

Cebrin

Reaction score
He doesn't suck, he had a few bad plays against a guy that could jump to the freakin moon
Should have put Byron on him. He also can jump to the moon. Marinelli needs to go, imo.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Considering that CBs basically aren't even allowed to play football, I think

All CBs are going to give up a ton of completions, that is just the way the NFL is structured these days. I'm not sure if there's even a shutdown corner left in football. It's a more pass-friendly league than even in Revis' heyday 8-10 years ago.

starfan1

Reaction score
not his best game but that was a helluva play to knock the ball out on what coulda been a TD.
BJ,24 and Lewis should be our primary CBs.
Lewis is too good not to be on the field.
LOVE 24 tho.
It was a good play glad it got called incomplete because upon review it was close had it been called a td I might of had to throw something because I’m not sure it gets over turned

I think ball awareness can be improved with awuzi

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He is a great cover guy but does not play the ball at all. He is getting beat too much. It is a big problem.
That wasn't the case( as I somewhat vividly recall) in his rookie debut,,,er,,, when he'd managed to be placed into the rotation anyway,it's obvious ( to me) that favorable characteristic has done been Garrettized outta' his casing-liner since then.o_O

Rayman70

Reaction score
chido had a bad game. Lets face it. They saw something on tape and they went after him. Not the norm for Chido. He will bounce back this week. Hes that kind of player. Look for him to get a int this week.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Chido was in position all game. Yea it was a few catches made on him but it wasn't like he was getting beat. I like both of our corners.
nonetheless..they went after him and had good success with the larger wr. Saints will watch this tape and try to do the same. Thomas will be looking to have a big day.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He doesn't suck, he had a few bad plays against a guy that could jump to the freakin moon
fans on this board demand perfection. we have to give up zero yards and get first down on every play and score on every drive for people to be happy. and even then they will find an issue, with the angle a CB took on a play or something like that. Chido isn't great, but he is not bad. not many teams can boast two top CBs...but that's what we fans on this forum demand.