Twitter: Chiefs agree to 1 year deal with Taco Charlton

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I'm curious if Frank Clark went to bat for him. They were bookend defensive ends for the 2013 and 2014 Wolverines.

I really don't care how/what Taco does anymore. What stings is that every time I see his name, I think how myself, several posters here, and most importantly, some in the Cowboys war room, wanted TJ Watt instead, and that outdated thinking cost this team an elite player.

Cmac

Reaction score
I know about Journeyman QBs.....is there such a label as Journeyman DEs?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Taco is an idiot and was a bad pick; however, if Jimmy or Parcells had been the Head Coach when Taco was a rookie, it's highly likely that Taco's attitude issues would have been corrected.

Once a rookie is allowed to maintain an entitled attitude, it's almost impossible for coaches in future years to break them. The coaches in Miami inherited Taco after he had been on a team with Garrett as the Head Coach. Marinelli might have yelled expletives at Taco but nobody had any real fear of Marinelli the way players fear Belichick or feared Jimmy/Parcells.

You gotta stop buddy. Taco didn't make it because he simply wasn't good enough. The attitude issues just compounded that problem. Even with a great attitude, Taco doenst cut it.

cowboyec

Reaction score
the kid we drafted from Michigan is not who we got in Dallas.
scouts questioned his toughness but there weren't any character or attitude red-flags.
somebody or something cut in on Taco.
hope he finds his way.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Will the undeserving Taco reach a Super Bowl before our Cowboys do?

:popcorn:

If he makes the final cut and there’s a season he has a better chance with the Chiefs than the Cowboys. They’ve arrived.

GINeric

Reaction score
Just because the didn't work out in Dallas doesn't mean we have to hate him, right? His problem, more than likely, is he thinks his draft position should make him an instant starter. Well he's on his third team now so that train of thought should be gone. If he settles in as a back up he'll be a nice rotational player IMO.
I've never understood the over-sensitive emotion over a player who doesn't work out. These drama queens act like they loss money over a player who doesn't play as expected according to draft position or hype. For all these weak minded people, I just want to know what Taco has done to YOU PERSONALLY to be so disrespected. The most hilarious thing about all the insults is.... if Taco was standing right there in front of them, they would be probably trying to get a pic with him. All that "disrespectful" talk mysteriously goes away when the person is actually right there in front of these cowards. Too funny....

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I've never understood the over-sensitive emotion over a player who doesn't work out. These drama queens act like they loss money over a player who doesn't play as expected according to draft position or hype. For all these weak minded people, I just want to know what Taco has done to YOU PERSONALLY to be so disrespected. The most hilarious thing about all the insults is.... if Taco was standing right there in front of them, they would be probably trying to get a pic with him. All that "disrespectful" talk mysteriously goes away when the person is actually right there in front of these cowards. Too funny....
That is soooooo true.
LOL

Valkyr

Reaction score
Wait until Andy Reid finds out he's not an actual taco.

CoachD

Reaction score
What a bunch of dumb @$$es!

Last edited:

MarcusRock

Reaction score

Some people just need someone to blame for the disappointment life inevitably brings which is one reason why you get the anti-Cowboys conspiracies. For instance, there are still some people here who think Dez caught it and have concocted some dark web scheme allegedly coordinated by the head official, former head official and official on the field at the time to all conspire and agree with one another in real time.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He has to get rid of that silly nickname Taco and stay with Vidauntae Charlton as a sign of being serious and mature.
I think his mama gave him that nickname so I ain't mad at him for keeping it. That's his mama.
I am mad at him for several other things though.

cern

Reaction score
He'll be working with the great andy Reid. This will be the last roundup for taquitito lindo.