Twitter: Chiefs agree to 1 year deal with Taco Charlton

Dre11

Reaction score
You mean when I said from day #1 that it was obvious Taco would be a bust?

You mean how you defended the pick and kept talking about how talented he was. Then when after a year continuing to talk about how he would grow as Lawrence did?

You mean even after he was cut how you said he would blossom in Miami and we would regret cutting him?

You mean when I laughed in your face at that?

You either need to learn about football or at least listen to those of us that try to educate you. There is a brand new crop of rookies this year. Try to listen this time around. You wont look so foolish.

lol..... show me where I said he was talented, you must , you look foolish, I never once said any of the things you said....lol but since you want to talk about his talent and what was expected of him, folks way smarter than you evaluating him had him as a first rounder. but yeah, you pulled those comments right out your a**, you got me confused. You must be off your medicine old man...lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
lol..... show me where I said he was talented, you must , you look foolish, I never once said any of the things you said....lol but since you want to talk about his talent and what was expected of him, folks way smarter than you evaluating him had him as a first rounder. but yeah, you pulled those comments right out your a**, you got me confused. You must be off your medicine old man...lol

Obviously they aren't smarter than me. I could tell that punk was a no talent @$$ clown the first year. Just like it was easy to see with Garrett, Quincy Carter, Chaz Green, ect….ect…

3 out of those 4 you got completely wrong and I would be willing to bet you were singing the praises of Chaz Green as well.

I think its safe to say that when it comes to evaluating talent or lack there of, you struggle.

Dre11

Reaction score
Obviously they aren't smarter than me. I could tell that punk was a no talent @$$ clown the first year. Just like it was easy to see with Garrett, Quincy Carter, Chaz Green, ect….ect…

3 out of those 4 you got completely wrong and I would be willing to bet you were singing the praises of Chaz Green as well.

I think its safe to say that when it comes to evaluating talent or lack there of, you struggle.

again go take your meds...their 100x smarter than you who wait until after the fact and use hindsight, Get the blank out of here ...lol

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I think his mama gave him that nickname so I ain't mad at him for keeping it. That's his mama.
I am mad at him for several other things though.
His mam gave it to him when he was a kid sadly he still not taking life seriously .lots of people with nicknames but they draw the line.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whoa -- I kinda felt as though the Chiefs had better sense than that!
Odd how so many teams feel they're the one to change a guy. :muttley:

Nevertheless, if they manage to change him, congrats are in order!!

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
His mam gave it to him when he was a kid sadly he still not taking life seriously .lots of people with nicknames but they draw the line.
Lots of men just don't want to grow up anymore.
I don't blame 'em, but I frown upon them.

Chiefsguy

Reaction score
This is essentially a repeat of what the Chiefs did last season when we traded a somewhat injured and uncertain Eric Murray for another high draft pick DE, Emanuel Ogbah. Both players were on the last season of their contracts and Ogbah ended up playing well enough before his injury to get a two year deal from the Dolphins. We are essentially replacing Ogbah with a very similar player, talent wise, for almost nothing. We seem to like finding low risk defensive line help with high potential on the cheap. We also signed Greg Pennel in October last season and he was a big help in the run game.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Will the undeserving Taco reach a Super Bowl before our Cowboys do?

:popcorn:

Taco had the same number of sacks as Demarcus Larwence but in less games in 2019 as a Dolphins starter. So undeserving is stretch.

I am sure those other former Cowboys defensive starters with Super Bowl rings in KC That Jerry Jones let walk away put in a solid word for a player never allowed to play and develop in Dallas. They know his pain and like them, Taco will know have their fame.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He is a 1st round talent from the neck down.

It's from the neck up where he faces his biggest challenge.

Exactly...………………..Taco is not a bum, he has all the physical attributes to play in the NFL.

He had 5 sacks in 10 games for the Dolphins...……...Tank had 4 sacks for the entire season in comparison.

The problem is that Taco cant take hard coaching, he goes into a shell and withdraws from everything and everyone. Its no different than at your place of work, there are some people that respond from getting chewed out and some people you have to constantly praise and hold their hand to get them to respond to what you want them to do. Different things motivate different people, and Taco is one of those people that cant handle being yelled at or embarrassed by the coaches.

That is where you need to have a coach that knows what the hell he is doing and can adjust the coaching accordingly. Andy Reid is one of those coaches, if anybody can get through to this kid and get his best effort going forward its Andy Reid.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
again go take your meds...their 100x smarter than you who wait until after the fact and use hindsight, Get the blank out of here ...lol

LOL...…...yah, you are smarter than me.

Im not the clown that would pick these chumps to lead my franchise

-Garrett
-Quincy Carter
-Taco Charlton is talented

You are without a doubt one of the most football challenged posters I have EVER seen.

I had all of these losers pegged from the beginning. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Dre11

Reaction score
LOL...…...yah, you are smarter than me.

Im not the clown that would pick these chumps to lead my franchise

-Garrett
-Quincy Carter
-Taco Charlton is talented

You are without a doubt one of the most football challenged posters I have EVER seen.

I had all of these losers pegged from the beginning. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

You had nobody pegged, you're the biggest hindsight idiot on the board. you also said Kellen Moore was the worse hire as a qb coach and OC. you B* and moaned about both. you're a idiot , always has been.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Aw...…...whats the matter? Truth hurt? LOL

Im not the idiot that championed Quincy Carter and Garrett?

Moore has been a complete breath of fresh air. Made Garrett look like the chump that he is. Was a brilliant move for MM to retain him. :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

Aven8

Reaction score
If Spagnolo can’t make him a pass rusher nobody will.