Chiefs trading Marcus Peters to Rams

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
IDK, I think McVay might be a player whisperer. One of those guys who simply has a knack for getting players to play, esp troubled ones.
I know he is reviled around here, but Wade Phillips has a way of getting players to trust him. He did good work with a similar head case in AqIb Talib.

DFWJC

Reaction score
They are expecting an unusually active trade season this year, in part because most teams have more cap space than normal.

Already two pretty big ones and we're just getting started.

I wonder if the Rams are ging up this year's 1st rounder?

Bigdog

Reaction score
The Rams have made a lot of trades in the past few years. Those trades have paid off for them. You have to take risks if you want rewards. Although it could have backfired and set them back for years.

kskboys

Reaction score
I know he is reviled around here, but Wade Phillips has a way of getting players to trust him. He did good work with a similar head case in AqIb Talib.
Wade Phillips is good in the right situation as long as he has a strong HC and the right players.

Aven8

Reaction score
This and Alex Smith? Genius! Even though Peters is a stud. He's a pain though. But with Wade Phillips? Another NFC team got better....

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This and Alex Smith? Genius! Even though Peters is a stud. He's a pain though. But with Wade Phillips? Another NFC team got better....

As if the NFC needed to be harder lol. Honestly, this is where I hate the NFL. The AFC is super watered down, and the NFC is cut throat. What's with that?

jay94

Reaction score
Rams are clear favorites over us with this move now. I hope we don't stand back with so many positions that we have that are mediocre at best.