Chiefs vs Bills Game Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
Allen plays 4 games and completes 71% of his passes.

Plays a bad half in the rain and that's all forgotten (assuming you knew it in the first place). Bradshaw's analysis is worse than what we get here.
people ripped Dak for the NE game last year..so...besides Buffalos a cold weather outdoor stadium team and Allens a big QB , they expect more..

um thats drizzle not downpour hardly an excuse 3.3 ypp..ouch

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Outside in a steady drizzle , and the Bills' punter has yet to kick one less than 50 yards......................Jones struggles to hit 40 yarders :facepalm:

Carson

Reaction score
Outside in a steady drizzle , and the Bills' punter has yet to kick one less than 50 yards......................Jones struggles to hit 40 yarders :facepalm:
Hes ranked 27 of 29 with a 42.9 average.

Consistently at the bottom of the league

triplets_93

Reaction score
I'd like to see Zeke get this kind of yardage on plays on numerous carries.

triplets_93

Reaction score
The cream rises to the top.

Cool. Fox just outroed playing Smashing Pumpkins.

It's a joy to watcgTop Tier RBs in action.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Pressure. Coaching. Scheme. Corners actually covering and not playing 15 yards off

Notice how the Cheifs running the ball so much, even though its working great, is actually toning down their offense?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Bills are overplaying the pass so much that the chiefs have to run. 4 man front and LBs 5-6 yards deep. But it’s crazy that they aren’t even mixing it up now and then to stop the run. They are just taking it over and over, refusing to gamble in pass coverage.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Down 10 and 4th quarter, surely the Bills will crowd the line a little more to stop the run now, right?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I thought Beasley was supposed to suck after he left here? I remember everyone saying that.