Chiefs vs Bills Game Thread

DandyDon52

Reaction score
chiefs are winning with the run game, had over 200 in early 3rd qtr.
Buffalo whoever the oc is , is not very good, they dont know how to use cole at all. and no run game and they pass too much.

Swagger

Reaction score
If the running back wasn't down then the Bills probably win! Despite all of those yards. Interesting as the Raiders and my man Jon Gruden laid the blueprint in how to beat the Chiefs. They aren't invincible.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If the running back wasn't down then the Bills probably win! Despite all of those yards. Interesting as the Raiders and my man Jon Gruden laid the blueprint in how to beat the Chiefs. They aren't invincible.
not true kC toys with teams its like they are practicing with plays and different ways to win.. they didnt NEED to open it up so that ran all game..owned TOP and won..trust me they could have won shootout as well..its like they come into game thinking, hmm which plays havent we pulled out in while lets go practice them live..

its like knowing in race you can win without Nitro so you dont push the button but its there when you need it..

Swagger

Reaction score
not true kC toys with teams its like they are practicing with plays and different ways to win.. they didnt NEED to open it up so that ran all game..owned TOP and won..trust me they could have won shootout as well..its like they come into game thinking, hmm which plays havent we pulled out in while lets go practice them live..

its like knowing in race you can win without Nitro so you dont push the button but its there when you need it..

Whilst I agree that in moments of some games the likes of Belichick and most likely morbidly obese Reid today experiment some plays it doesn't detract from the facts not lies in that Jon Gruden laid the blueprint in how to beat the Chiefs. The Bills were less than half a second of a knee being down from having a fantastic chance of winning this ball game despite the dominance of time of possession from the Chiefs. So to experiment for the entire game would have been brainless. The reality was that they played the conditions with both quarterbacks struggling in awful throwing conditions. Mahomes should have picked once and was very fortunate that a tipped pass wasn't intercepted and taken back to the house.

The Steelers are currently the most complete team.

aria

Reaction score
Don't need stats Homes! They ran for over 200 yards. The sound you just heard was me dropping the mike. ENJOY HOMMY! PEACE AND ONE LOVE!!
Yeah...you defy stats and I don’t know what a HOMMY is? and homes are types of residences.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Josh Allen and Buffalo are who most think they are. Not even close to the upper tier. They beat up on crappy teams but when they face good teams, Allen looks terrible. They are not a threat to do anything.