Chris Berman at it again...

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
Also regarding Berman and his man love with the GEEEEEMENNN defense...after Jackshole and Coke Carter called him out, he said no defense was head and shoulders above the gints...he back peddled in the same segment...

jimmy40

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2498180 said:
Yep, made me want to puke. Nearly the entire media was picking Pittsburgh even though Dallas was obviously the better team and was going to win.

Dallas, despite the spinmeisters in the media, won easily. We never trailed in that game, and won by double digits. In fact, our margin of victory in that one win was more than the combined margin of victory of both Steeler wins.
That was anything but an easy win. The Steelers had more yards rushing, passing and won time of possession. You must have been watching a different game.

Givincer

Reaction score
I was kind of thinking someone had to say the Cowboys after Berman went said that.

Jackson did. Not surprising either. I think he's the only one who would have stepped up and said that on that entire panel.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Berman is the godfather of ESPN. He probably has a hit out on Tom Jackson for that moment of embarassment.

:laugh2:

It was a truly awkward situation that left Berman in an uncomfortable position. It was as if he hasn't watched the last 5 Cowboys games at all, in which our defense has allowed only 4 touchdowns in total.