Chris Berman at it again...

newlander

Reaction score
"That's what I picked up too. It's almost like these guys are getting paid to be Cowboy haters and to speak good of the Cowboys might void out their contract or something."

Uh....yeah guys, we are the Yankees, Notre Dame, The Celtics and Red Wings times ten. They all hate us because we're historically.................GREAT. Not conceited, just the truth. As someone on this forum always says: EMBRACE THE HATRED.......................

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2497697 said:
If there was one sports announcer I'd like to see get punched in the face-- It would be Berman.

Even more so than Joey T.

I respectfully disagree, I would love nothing more than to see Tony Kornhole get socked square in the face.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
landryscorner;2497672 said:
Chris Berman just said the Giants have the best defense in the NFC, then Tom Jackson and Cris Carter look at him funny and both say...wait a minute, nah I think the Giants played against a better defense last nite...man it was rich...once again Berman not even acknowledging the whipping we just handed the Giants last nite....what a moron.

Just more proof that A) Berman has no idea what is going on, or B) His hate for the Cowboys has gone to new levels.

But in his defense, if the Giants fold he cant say "GEEEEEEEMEN." Cant blame him for that.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
Richmond Cowboy;2498118 said:
I respectfully disagree, I would love nothing more than to see Tony Kornhole get socked square in the face.

Can I throw Joe "My dad was good so I am too" Buck in the race?

Mansta54

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2497771 said:
Yup. I guess I'm not an us against them person.
I like to think most (notice I said most) of these guys are just giving honest opinions.

I got a bridge I want to sell you too...:lmao2:

wick

Reaction score
This is nothing new. I remember watching the ESPN post game after the 1996 Super Bowl, and three of the four panelists (including Berman) chose Steelers as their players of the game.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
wick;2498172 said:
This is nothing new. I remember watching the ESPN post game after the 1996 Super Bowl, and three of the four panelists (including Berman) chose Steelers as their players of the game.

Yep, made me want to puke. Nearly the entire media was picking Pittsburgh even though Dallas was obviously the better team and was going to win.

Dallas, despite the spinmeisters in the media, won easily. We never trailed in that game, and won by double digits. In fact, our margin of victory in that one win was more than the combined margin of victory of both Steeler wins.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Hostile;2498182 said:
They can screw his name up. I am sick of him.
If you're going to criticize a player on national television, at least get his name right.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Chris "I Can't Believe I ate the whole thing" Berman should be loudly booed on sight by any and all Cowboys fans nationwide. His contempt for anything Dallas Cowboys stems from the *** whippings we handed his beloved 49ers and Buffalo Bills teams in the 90's, and he will never get over it. My contempt for Chris Berman is unrivaled by anyone that doesn't want to see his head actually explode on TV.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
We don't have the track record yet to be in the class of the Giants. We may end up being better, but it has only been a few weeks now that we have stepped it up. Lets get a grip people. We did just let the Steelers storm back against us.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
dmq;2498357 said:
We don't have the track record yet to be in the class of the Giants. We may end up being better, but it has only been a few weeks now that we have stepped it up. Lets get a grip people. We did just let the Steelers storm back against us.

What class are the Giants in? Please let me know.

Mansta54

Reaction score
dmq;2498357 said:

Sorry dude but we clearly outplayed the Steelers on their field and I don't know about them "storming back" either. One bad throw got us beat. That's it!!!

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
There are a lot of people that hate all things Dallas because of their politics.

I do mean HATE and I do mean ALL THINGS DALLAS. I know because my brother is one of these.

Yes over politics. Some of these interesting types are even in media.