Video: Chris Canty, “Dak Prescott is the most overrated player in the NFL”

FVSTONE

Reaction score
So can you explain to me how a bum can put up record numbers the first few years of his career, have the winning percentage he has and be ranked in the top 10???

Why haven't more bums been able to put up the numbers Dak has in his short career??

I'll wait....
Dakota "TOAD HUNTER" Prescot has made his career by beating toads in the NFL. When he faces average teams he starts sweating out of control and get's this blank look on his face like he doesn't know where he's at. The DCs in the second half of last season OWNED his behind, it was so bad that they left receivers and TEs uncovered so they could load up the line of scrimmage and shutdown the run game. They dared him to throw the ball and when he did the passes were uncatchable! It's time to dump the bum and bring in someone who has a clue about the game of football.

GINeric

Reaction score
2021 FACTS
They had an 11-0 record when rushing for 100+ yards in 2021.
They were 1-6 when rushing for <100 yards in 2021

Why do they need to pay a QB 2.5 million per game?
When the run game isn't clicking you need a QB who can overcome.
That is what teams pay 2.5 million per game for. Elite play.
I would be very upset if I were the Jones boys. ROI not very good.

Well alot of our drives were killed by penalties
Dakota "TOAD HUNTER" Prescot has made his career by beating toads in the NFL. When he faces average teams he starts sweating out of control and get's this blank look on his face like he doesn't know where he's at. The DCs in the second half of last season OWNED his behind, it was so bad that they left receivers and TEs uncovered so they could load up the line of scrimmage and shutdown the run game. They dared him to throw the ball and when he did the passes were uncatchable! It's time to dump the bum and bring in someone who has a clue about the game of football.

Again, if he's a bum... why are their quarterbacks that have been able to put up the numbers he has put up?? Since he's been in the league, he's 4th in total winning percentage amongst all NFL quarterbacks.. Meaning... only 3 other quarterbacks have more wins than he does since he's been in the league.

Serious question. There are players from around the league, scouts from around the league, NFL execs from around the and coaches from around the league that have all listed Dak ranked in the top 10.

The NFL statisticians added up all of the quarterbacks production last season and his totals landed him in the top 10.. Again, im going to ask you a real, mature, grown up question.....

Are you saying that all of these people who played against, game planned for, coached against, and scouted Dak have no knowledge of what a good top 10 quarterback looks like??? Are you saying your credibility and knowledge of the game at this level is higher than these NFL professionals???

Also... if Dak is a bum and his production landed him in the top 10.... what does that say about the other 22 quarterbacks ranked under him???

In all honesty, i would greatly respect you if you can explain these things ive just listed. Let's be grown about it. Justify why you feel like you know the game better than players, coaches, scouts, GMs, and NFL execs.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And yet...it's okay to predict and root for Zeke's demise?

I don't know your stance that is why I asked. Not a trap or insult. I don't remember seeing you object to these same Zeke comments.

I only spoke on the Dak comments, because that is who I heard the clowns Kellerman and Williams discussing.

I am biased towards Zeke, due to me being from Ohio and being an Ohio State fan. I must admit that I have been frustrated with his play over the past few years.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again, if he's a bum... why are their quarterbacks that have been able to put up the numbers he has put up?? Since he's been in the league, he's 4th in total winning percentage amongst all NFL quarterbacks.. Meaning... only 3 other quarterbacks have more wins than he does since he's been in the league.

Serious question. There are players from around the league, scouts from around the league, NFL execs from around the and coaches from around the league that have all listed Dak ranked in the top 10.

The NFL statisticians added up all of the quarterbacks production last season and his totals landed him in the top 10.. Again, im going to ask you a real, mature, grown up question.....

Are you saying that all of these people who played against, game planned for, coached against, and scouted Dak have no knowledge of what a good top 10 quarterback looks like??? Are you saying your credibility and knowledge of the game at this level is higher than these NFL professionals???

Also... if Dak is a bum and his production landed him in the top 10.... what does that say about the other 22 quarterbacks ranked under him???

In all honesty, i would greatly respect you if you can explain these things ive just listed. Let's be grown about it. Justify why you feel like you know the game better than players, coaches, scouts, GMs, and NFL execs.
Wait....i thought it was a team game. Only when its convenient.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Well alot of our drives were killed by penalties

Numbers, Numbers, Numbers that all I hear about when it comes to the TOAD HUNTER. What about WINS, WINS, WINS! The great Toad Hunter puts up great numbers against toads and the decent numbers he puts up against average to above average teams come when those teams are in their prevent D because of the leads they have on the BOYS, so if you get all excited about worthless numbers then the Toad Hunter is your man, but if you truly want to win then it's time for a change in BIG D!

GINeric

Reaction score
Numbers, Numbers, Numbers that all I hear about when it comes to the TOAD HUNTER. What about WINS, WINS, WINS! The great Toad Hunter puts up great numbers against toads and the decent numbers he puts up against average to above average teams come when those teams are in their prevent D because of the leads they have on the BOYS, so if you get all excited about worthless numbers then the Toad Hunter is your man, but if you truly want to win then it's time for a change in BIG D!

You said what about wins???

Well Dak is ranked 4th in wins amongst all quarterbacks since he's been in the league. How does a bum pull that off???

NFL execs, players, scouts and coaches ALL from around the league said Dak is a top 10 quarterback. NFL official statisticians ranked Dak in the top 10 after adding up the production of every quarterback.

So are you willing to say that you know more about football than all the NFL execs, coaches, players and scouts from around the league??? These are people that are paid millions and eat sleep breathe football for a living.

So are you telling everyone on this board that you know more about NFL quarterbacking than all of these people I've listed above??

I'll wait....

GINeric

Reaction score
Wait....i thought it was a team game. Only when its convenient.

It is a team game except when it comes to Dak. Dak is the only quarterback in the NFL who's solely responsible for what happens on offense, defense, special teams, and front office moves and decisions.

Dak is 4th in the league in wins amongst all quarterbacks since he's been in the league. But according to some, all of our wins are because of everyone else on the team and all of our losses are because of Dak, even the games we loss and he didn't play.

Dak is even blamed for Leon Lett letting Don Beebe run him down in the Superbowl and smacking the ball out before he reached the end zone.

Some of these losers probably blame Dak for Jimmy Johnson and Jerry having a fallout after their second Superbowl win together....

GINeric

Reaction score
I bet you want to beat someone up about it.

Who said that?? Why would i want to beat someone up for having a very very low football IQ yet think they know more about football and quarterbacking than highly paid NFL personnel??

I don't want to beat them up, I love to laugh at their stupidity!!! I love it even more when I ask them to explain why NFL professionals league wide say the total opposite of what their football evaluations of NFL players say.

You ever noticed how these low IQ people always avoid the question when you ask them are they willing to publicly admit on this board that they have better knowledge than NFL execs, players, GMs, coaches and scouts. They always run from that question, but are quick to say the opposite of what these NFL professionals collectively say.

Now who really looks like the dumb *** fool by doing this???

That's why these dummies avoid that question!!!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
While I agree about his lack of abilities, now is definitely not the time to be scrounging around the dumpsters looking for a starting capable NFL QB.
Need to be looking hard at the QBs coming up in future drafts.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
So im a drama queen now. That's cool. But I would bet 10k that you wouldn't tell me that to my face. Your weak punk *** just love to stir **** up for no reason.

And nahhh.. I don't act tough. Acting isn't real life. But im not a soft ***** like you to start calling people queens on a football board. I never came at you side ways, but like I said... I'll bet you whatever you could afford to put up that your coward *** wouldn't say that to my face.

Now go back to your room and finish listening to your Boy George and RuPaul CD collection.

Do you need one of these?

resize

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whoa -- these players like Canty who leave with nothing but criticisms for their former team and its' players should be dutifully ignored. They were quite privileged to reap the benefits of being overpaid in the past, yet feel free to blast away with their unwarranted hatred. It's tools like that who have made themselves into creatures of hatred for their ex-fans to remember them by. It's anything but a good look, to say the least. Forget him! If he had been capable of providing half the help that Dak has, he'd be far more deserving of respect. Chris Canty has earned himself no favor. o_O

Last edited: