Chris Carter gives Cole Beasley some chin music

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Is Cole Beasley self-aware? That's my dude. I've always considered him Beastly... But he really changed my opinion this year with his selfish Twitter rants. I was able to catch Chris this morning on one of those runs where you just sit back and absorb the gospel from one of the best to ever do it. Hopefully Cole was watching too.... Enjoy.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Cowboys fans will not like this but Cole is just a guy; Felix Jones if you will. And like Felix when he leaves Dallas Cole will be exposed as such and will be out of the NFL sooner than later.
Let’s not get crazy. Beasley, as a slot WR, is uncoverable. If Moore takes over as OC I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s still here next year.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ya,well, I do know that going into this prior 2018 season ,the #11 was the most SAVVY SEASONED FOOTBALLISH VETERAN we fielded on that side of the ball(,,,er,,,pertaining to whose supposed to do what in adjustments based off the initial read of the defensive alignment)& that ain't no jive b.s. statement eithero_O

nobody

Reaction score
Beas is a pretty good slot receiver. Is he good enough that he should get to run his mouth like he has? No. It's not professional, whether he is right or wrong about some comments. Someone is not giving him good advice, or his wife is convincing him to ignore any advice that he gets.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Let’s not get crazy. Beasley, as a slot WR, is uncoverable. If Moore takes over as OC I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s still here next year.
If this was true Beasley would not have made his comment because he would have had 100 catches. Instead he is making conspiracy theory statements that the organization does not want me to be successful.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Beasley is a JAG. He is not uncoverable in the slot, he's excellent against LBs and some safeties and when there are better receivers on the field to get attention. His disappearance in games is largely blamed on Dak, and he is missed sometimes, just like every other receiver in the league, but his problems are he hasn't been getting open.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Beasley probably should have gotten a few more targets than he did. Does that mean he should be the leading target option....no, but there have been games where it seemed like we forgot he was on the team. It was especially true, since we had inconsistent TE production throughout the year.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Beasley probably should have gotten a few more targets than he did. Does that mean he should be the leading target option....no, but there have been games where it seemed like we forgot he was on the team. It was especially true, since we had inconsistent TE production throughout the year.
Draft a freaking TE...That should be top priority in the 2nd round.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Beasley is a JAG. He is not uncoverable in the slot, he's excellent against LBs and some safeties and when there are better receivers on the field to get attention. His disappearance in games is largely blamed on Dak, and he is missed sometimes, just like every other receiver in the league, but his problems are he hasn't been getting open.
He is uncoverable and Troy Aikman said as much.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

Beasley is completely removed from you passing game all the time. If this was even partly true you’d be scoring 60 points a game.

“Let’s not get crazy” yeah okay. Even Randy Moss was covered most of the time. Otherwise he’d have 40 catches a game.

Uncoverable. Good god, stop it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Beasley is completely removed from you passing game all the time. If this was even partly true you’d be scoring 60 points a game.

“Let’s not get crazy” yeah okay. Even Randy Moss was covered most of the time. Otherwise he’d have 40 catches a game.

Uncoverable. Good god, stop it.
Yes uncoverable. I guess you never watched Moss play. He made his living on his size and speed. Not running routes.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I agree he probably should have got more targets, but whining about it on social media isn’t the way to handle it. He apparently doesn’t realize he’s making himself look bad.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ha, and that's just it,the whole ground up grist of the nut,underutilization of current roster talent,,,& ,,,that x#88 was about the best in becoming NONEXISTENT/ UNSEEN during the key NUT CRACKING stages of games, that I can honestly recallo_O