Chris Carter gives Cole Beasley some chin music

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Yes uncoverable. I guess you never watched Moss play. He made his living on his size and speed. Not running routes.

You’re argument is the Cowboys should just dump all of their players and run 11 yard slot slant routes with Cole Beasley because Bill Belichick himself putting 11 guys in his way couldnt stop it. 60 points a game.

THAT is the literal definition of uncoverable. Cannot be covered under any circumstances. If you didn’t mean that, then stop saying it. If you did, 100 million dollars a year is not enough for that player.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Draft a freaking TE...That should be top priority in the 2nd round.
We just drafted a TE. If we draft another where does he fall out in the rotation, behind the guys we have? How much do the ones we have progress during the offseason? Do we look for one in FA/trade? We also need a DT and S

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You’re argument is the Cowboys should just dump all of their players and run 11 yard slot slant routes with Cole Beasley because Bill Belichick himself putting 11 guys in his way couldnt stop it. 60 points a game.

THAT is the literal definition of uncoverable. Cannot be covered under any circumstances. If you didn’t mean that, then stop saying it. If you did, 100 million dollars a year is not enough for that player.
LOL that’s not my argument so quit making **** up. Can’t debate with you if you do that.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I agree he probably should have got more targets, but whining about it on social media isn’t the way to handle it. He apparently doesn’t realize he’s making himself look bad.
I agree that's not the best way to express it, but that doesn't mean there wasn't some merit to what he said.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Let’s not get crazy. Beasley, as a slot WR, is uncoverable. If Moore takes over as OC I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s still here next year.
So says Troy, but what the heck does he know...lol.

Really looks like Cole will be moving on, so we and he will see how good he is in another uniform with another offense.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Beasley probably should have gotten a few more targets than he did. Does that mean he should be the leading target option....no, but there have been games where it seemed like we forgot he was on the team. It was especially true, since we had inconsistent TE production throughout the year.

Hell, two years ago he was the team's leading receiver. Even Dak admitted he was always open. Most, if not all us though he and Cooper together would unstoppable. In his defense, it's interesting how/why he wasn't more involved. In fact, if I recall, at one point he was like top 3 in first down conversion on 3rd downs. Otherwords, he was a legit chain mover.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Beez gets open consistently in a predictable Offense. Imagine if it was a fresher Offense. I do not like the way he calls out the FO and makes these social media posts. He is running himself out of here. He has cleared about 7 million after taxes in his career. This will be his last nice contract. I would hane wanted to stick around to finish my career as a Cowboy. He may wind up with a shorter term deal or deals bouncing around for a few years to finish his career. Sometimes I think these players listen to much to there agents pumping them up telling them what they are gonna do for them elsewhere. Unless they know something we don’t.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Beez gets open consistently in a predictable Offense. Imagine if it was a fresher Offense. I do not like the way he calls out the FO and makes these social media posts. He is running himself out of here. He has cleared about 7 million after taxes in his career. This will be his last nice contract. I would hane wanted to stick around to finish my career as a Cowboy. He may wind up with a shorter term deal or deals bouncing around for a few years to finish his career. Sometimes I think these players listen to much to there agents pumping them up telling them what they are gonna do for them elsewhere. Unless they know something we don’t.

1000%

NumOneQB

Reaction score
The Squirrel is a good slot receiver, but CC is right on the money here. He’s not a game breaker at the position or as a punt returner (still wonder why he was returning punts against LA?). He’s a #3 on most NFL rosters. Time to look in the mirror....

ItzKelz

Reaction score
This is a myth.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Beasley is likely gone and he knows it. Cowboys have likely not reached out to his agent to start any level of discussion about a new deal.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Hell, two years ago he was the team's leading receiver. Even Dak admitted he was always open. Most, if not all us though he and Cooper together would unstoppable. In his defense, it's interesting how/why he wasn't more involved. In fact, if I recall, at one point he was like top 3 in first down conversion on 3rd downs. Otherwords, he was a legit chain mover.
I don't understand why he wasn't more involved at times too. It will be a moot point, since it's unlikely he will be back next season.