Chris Carter On Randy Gregory

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This sounds great but how about some evidence to back this up? Kid only played two years in college and was a standout but not exactly a world beater. He had 10.5 sacks and 66 tackles in his sophomore year and 7 sacks and 54 tackles his junior year. In his 14 games with the Cowboys he had 1 sack.

I’m rooting for the kid but let’s not make him out to be the next Charles Haley. He’ll get reinstated and be a solid DE in the rotation. And that’ll be just fine.

This forum cracks me up. Did I say he was Charles Haley 2.0? Did I claim he was destined for Canton? No, I said in THAT YEAR he was going to be a top pick. He was a consensus top pick. Yet the drug issue made him slide. In Nebraska he was asked to play the run and not be a pure pass rusher. Hence the sack stats were not stellar. He was a great run defender there as well. Tap the breaks a bit.

Techsass

Reaction score
I don't know what kind of workouts he's been doing or how they compare to being with the team. His time away from the game is probably going to hurt him, but the guy has natural talent.

DcFootball4

Reaction score
I sure hope so should already be legal

I am with you on that. So glad it got passed to be legal up here in Maine where I am from. I'm definitely not a burner, but the stuff helps me big time with calming my mind down and sleeping at night. Just learned how to make tincture, so psyched about that.