Chris Collinsworth brought up something we've all been thinking

J12B

Reaction score
I'm glad Collinsworth pointed out how Dak just does not look like the same player this year on that final drive where he rolled out of the pocket barely able to throw the ball away.

Collinsworth said he that the Old Dak would have been able to have taken off and run with it cresting some positive yards.

But Dak is so immobile now.

Looks slow and even uncoordinated with how he turns his body.

He can't create any extra time anymore or take off and run for at least 5 or 6 yards.

This is very concerning.

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
I'm glad Collinsworth pointed out how Dak just does not look like the same player this year on that final drive where he rolled out of the pocket barely able to throw the ball away.

Collinsworth said he that the Old Dak would have been able to have taken off and run with it cresting some positive yards.

He can't create any extra time anymore or take off and run for at least 5 or 6 yards.

This is very concerning.
To be fair, Prescott was never a good runner to begin with. He was always willing to run but he never had tip speed or agility. He always Looked like a toddler out there trying to run

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

This is very concerning.
It's Dak playing with an average to below average offensive line. It was bound to happen.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

This is very concerning.
You wanted him resigned badly.

Lololololololol

J_Allen

Reaction score
He may have put on too much muscle. He does look 10 or 15 pounds heavier this year, but he has definitely not been the same since the ankle injury.

Good thing he loves scars. He actually had two ankle surgeries but they kept the second one a secret...

Yeeaaaaaah here we gooooo!

snadler

Reaction score
To be fair, Prescott was never a good runner to begin with. He was always willing to run but he never had tip speed or agility. He always Looked like a toddler out there trying to run
That is false..you must have missed his first few years pre ankle injury, what’s concerning to me is that last year even after the ankle surgery he was mobile enough, not fast, but used his feet to get first downs or extend plays

HungryLion

Reaction score

This is very concerning.

Well, it’s only concerning until the cowboys can cut Dak.

Just accept the fact that they aren’t winning the Super Bowl for another 4 years at least.

Aven8

Reaction score

This is very concerning.
A monumental mistake resigning him so fast

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He may have put on too much muscle. He does look 10 or 15 pounds heavier this year, but he has definitely not been the same since the ankle injury.

Good thing he loves scars. He actually had two ankle surgeries but they kept the second one a secret...

Yeeaaaaaah here we gooooo!
Personally think he should drop the weight and do some speed work

mldardy

Reaction score
A monumental mistake resigning him so fast
He caved due to the pressure again. Media specifically saying 'who can you get that's better?' (many actually, try it and see for once Jerry). It's either that or he doesn't have the talent around him, when he actually has and crapped the bed.

I won't care about this team again until Jerry is gone, and possibly the Jones family for that matter. I can't invest my time watching this nonsense anymore. I haven't watched a game this season. After the Packer playoff game I was done. The only time I see a game is when I'm watching red zone channel and they happen to show the Cowboys.