Chris Collinsworth brought up something we've all been thinking

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Not worth its own thread but I'll throw it in here.

People always say "what are you going to do at QB if you don't sign Dak?" Well, look around the league. Winston looked good today. Mayfield looks good. Cousins looks good. These are all free agent QB's that were available at points. The idea of positional scarcity at the QB position is overblown at best.

Beyond that, a lot of QB performance is really just the quality of the players around the QB (and the coach). If you give Dak a good line, running game and better scheme, I guarantee you that he is going to look a lot better. That cuts both ways though. A lot of those FA QB's that people say suck really were just in bad situations.

Paying $60m per year for a QB like Dak is asinine. Its just like paying Zeke that gawd awful deal he got.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I'm glad Collinsworth pointed out how Dak just does not look like the same player this year on that final drive where he rolled out of the pocket barely able to throw the ball away.

Collinsworth said he that the Old Dak would have been able to have taken off and run with it cresting some positive yards.

But Dak is so immobile now.

Looks slow and even uncoordinated with how he turns his body.

He can't create any extra time anymore or take off and run for at least 5 or 6 yards.

This is very concerning.

What’s even more concerning is Jerry extended his contract which would have expired .

Hadenough

Reaction score
I'm glad Collinsworth pointed out how Dak just does not look like the same player this year on that final drive where he rolled out of the pocket barely able to throw the ball away.

Collinsworth said he that the Old Dak would have been able to have taken off and run with it cresting some positive yards.

He can't create any extra time anymore or take off and run for at least 5 or 6 yards.

This is very concerning.
Dak has been garbage since teams figured out stuff the run and he can't beat you with his arm.

visionary

Reaction score

This is very concerning.
I see that Jerry-paid clowns on CZ are now turning against the golden son to save their master, Jerry

Go find another team to root for

Whyjerry

Reaction score

This is very concerning.
Wait didn’t we all hear Dak leaned up / lost weight and in the best shape of his life?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

This is very concerning.
Thinking? Some of us have been saying it loudly for about a season and a half now.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lot has changed since Sept when the Stans threw the parade for signing their man...rubbing it in everyone's face that wanted Dak to play out the season and re-evaluate.

Now they don't wanna talk about it.
They rubbed it in your face because your are easy to puss off and you make that annoying little smirk, when you're pissed..it looks so funny. That's all.and now you make it, because you like throwing it in their face with, I told you so and I'm glad we lost.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Dak was always more versatile when he was a threat to run. It’s obvious a decision was made that he would not be running this season…I guess to protect the investment. But, it sure does hurt given the state of the o-line and their collective inability to stop the rush.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
But his ankle/leg is fine, and the walking boot while on vacation was precautionary? Well, somebody named me is smart enough to know that Dak is/was not the same from when he lost his leg, but why not go out and sign him anyhow to the stupid contract? You can't make this stuff up

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score

This is very concerning.
the $60 Million Mistake

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

This is very concerning.
I'm soooooooooo glad he said this, it's PAINFULLY obvious!!!!!!! I started seeing this a while ago, now it's really really looking bad out there

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But his ankle/leg is fine, and the walking boot while on vacation was precautionary? Well, somebody named me is smart enough to know that Dak is/was not the same from when he lost his leg, but why not go out and sign him anyhow to the stupid contract? You can't make this stuff up
it's like they WANT to spend the money, big money too!! The more the better on their players

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They rubbed it in your face because your are easy to puss off and you make that annoying little smirk, when you're pissed..it looks so funny. That's all.and now you make it, because you like throwing it in their face with, I told you so and I'm glad we lost.
scrubs-elliot-reid.gif

Acheman08

Reaction score
Ive been yelling at the tv for the last few years for him to run. Even a designed run to loosen up the D. I dont know if its tied into his tendency to hold the ball too long or what, but, theres been many times things open up and he could get a few yards at least instead of getting sacked or throwing a pick.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ive been yelling at the tv for the last few years for him to run. Even a designed run to loosen up the D. I dont know if its tied into his tendency to hold the ball too long or what, but, theres been many times things open up and he could get a few yards at least instead of getting sacked or throwing a pick.
Eventually those COVERED curl routes will open up!