News: Chris Simms Lists His Top 40 QBs for 2022

phildadon86

Reaction score
if thats all it was. But if you are talking zeke and Dlaw who I think are both over paid to go with it then i think its too much. Nevertheless no one is that dumb to do that .
DLaw just took a massive pay cut did he not?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Have you watched them Play? Herbert runs like a Gazelle. 4.5 speed. And Allen is a monster. Pretty hard to tackle. And decent wheels also. Both have cannon arms and are amazing athletes.
I’ve seen them play and they are still being overrated. Herbert was so great he missed out on the playoffs…..Allen was great last season but to rate him over Mahomes, Rodgers and even Brady is insulting.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Okay?

What's that got to do with Allen and Herbert?
What do you mean AND? You literally just replied to me saying at least it’s a actual talent while downplaying a quarterbacks leadership…Jay Cutler shows you directly how overrated arm talent is. Allen and Herbert seem to actually have leadership skills but that doesn’t matter according to you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes I know. He started in game 2. But he wasnt the starter before the season began.
Yeah but he still have you two years worth of football. Tyron Taylor was just holding down the fort for a few games…or that was the plan. They groomed Herbert to start at some point his rookie year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nothing else to lean on? You telling me Dak is better than Burrow and Herbert? lol. I love Dak but come on. Be unbiased.
I think Dak has shown more in 6 years than those two have. I think they both have higher ceilings but they haven’t reached it. We are upset that Dak lost in the first round but we are ignoring Herbert didn’t even make the playoffs….

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think Dak has shown more in 6 years than those two have. I think they both have higher ceilings but they haven’t reached it. We are upset that Dak lost in the first round but we are ignoring Herbert didn’t even make the playoffs….
Are you missing that Burrow was in the SB last year? lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Imagine saying Dak has shown more than Herbert when Herbert literally, last season, threw for more yards and TDs in a single season than any Cowboys QB ever.

Imagine saying Dak has shown more than that :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Meanwhile, Burrow is just out here leading his team to the Super Bowl with an O-Line that you like to pretend Dak has, and in Daks best statistical season, won CPOY over him :lmao::lmao:

You're lost.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Imagine saying Dak has shown more than Herbert when Herbert literally, last season, threw for more yards and TDs in a single season than any Cowboys QB ever.

Imagine saying Dak has shown more than that :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Meanwhile, Burrow is just out here leading his team to the Super Bowl with an O-Line that you like to pretend Dak has, and in Daks best statistical season, won CPOY over him :lmao::lmao:

You're lost.
Imagine me saying Dak has done more in 6 years than those guys have and you still being most bringing up what those 3 did last season. Yikes.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
you guys can complain all you want but in damn near every category Dak rates high. Completions, TD's, yard per game, int. rate, passing TD %. I'm not here to claim Dak is an elite QB but he is one of the tops in the NFL. You can spin it any way you choose but you can't change the facts of the numbers he has put up. I agree in the end it is about winning and championships but in terms of having a quality QB the Cowboys have one.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
you guys can complain all you want but in damn near every category Dak rates high. Completions, TD's, yard per game, int. rate, passing TD %. I'm not here to claim Dak is an elite QB but he is one of the tops in the NFL. You can spin it any way you choose but you can't change the facts of the numbers he has put up. I agree in the end it is about winning and championships but in terms of having a quality QB the Cowboys have one.

Exactly...But its easier to say "Replace the QB" than to admit the last 26 years may be a Franchise problem because there may not be a easy asnwer in sight.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Exactly...But its easier to say "Replace the QB" than to admit the last 26 years may be a Franchise problem because there may not be a easy asnwer in sight.

True I think Dak much like Romo is paying the price for past failure of this team in which they had nothing to do with. One point people use stats unless the stat bode well for Dak then they start up the excuses. I have never felt Dak was elite but he is amongst the top QB in most of the stats. It is what it is. Ultimately he will be judged based on team accomplishments

khiladi

Reaction score
Herbert is 6’ 7” was in year 1 of a new offense, goes through all his progressions as even pointed out by Chris Collinsworth in awe of his play and everything is tailored to his ability to make any throw. The only reason he didn’t make the playoffs is his coach decided not to play for a tie, which was the most bizarre decisions on football history, almost like it was fixed.

Dak, year 7, 1-2 progression QB, took a week to throw a TD in training camp in year 3, can’t throw against a zone to save his life is literally a turd next to Herbert.

Dak’s year 2, despite having the best OL and RG in football, was one of the most embarrassing in history, even without Zeke being suspended, while Herbert made jaws drop.

You are literally delusional and a laughing stock if you think Dak is anywhere near Herbert as a QB.. in fact, you are simply lying.

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Herbert is 6’ 7” was in year 1 of a new offense, goes through all his progressions as even pointed out by Chris Collinsworth in awe of his play and everything is tailored to his ability to make any throw. The only reason he didn’t make the playoffs is his coach decided not to play for a tie, which was the most bizarre decisions on football history, almost like it was fixed.

Dak, year 7, 1-2 progression QB, took a week to throw a TD in training camp in year 3, can’t throw against a zone to save his life is literally a turd next to Herbert.

Dak’s year 2, despite having the best OL and RG in football, was one of the most embarrassing in history, even without Zeke being suspended, while Herbert made jaws drop.

You are literally delusional and a laughing stock if you think Dak is anywhere near Herbert as a QB.. in fact, you are simply lying.
People here have literally willfully sacrificed their creditably to speak football for Dak Prescott.

They're going to have to make new accounts at this point and start all over to ever be taken seriously again.

khiladi

Reaction score
People here have literally willfully sacrificed their creditably to speak football for Dak Prescott.

They're going to have to make new accounts at this point and start all over to ever be taken seriously again.

even the somewhat honest Dak-Stans after finally getting a chance to watch Herbert play by mid-season were no longer holding this idiotic opinion.. the first time saw him play this season against the Commanders, I was in awe. One game is all it takes to realize how special he is. I’d take him over Allen and he outshined Mahomes once minimum, the second time his defense choked even though he was killing it, and thoroughly outplayed Burrow. it’s just embarrassing to go this far that you’d claim Dak is better or even more refined than Herbert. Dak’s mechanics are literally trash next to this QB, straight trash.

Any DC would literally laughs at you thinking he is more scared of defending Dak than he is Herbert..

what a joke