News: Chris Simms Lists His Top 40 QBs for 2022

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
weellll....Cousins played in another dysfunctional NFL organization. we know how that turned out. but I get your hateful agenda. really I get it. you have to be more extreme than everybody else so you get noticed.

p.s.

weren't you one of the kids who tied his boat to Andy "red head" Dalton? how did that turn out...

I wasn't one of them. Have always said Dak is overrated though, Guilty of that. And he is.

75boyz

Reaction score
Personally, I'd take the overly religious person over the guy that condones violence against officials any day.

Strange,
'cuz that was the last time when CFIH said he had had enough of Dak when that incident occurred and at least gave the impression he did not support that behavior. Something must have changed his mind back as defense attorney again.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I wasn't one of them. Have always said Dak is overrated though, Guilty of that. And he is.
he maybe over rated. but so is cousins for that matter. they both are what they are. average QBs that need help. like I said, Dak (romo, etc.) play in one of the most dysfunctional organizations in any sport and not just NFL.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Strange,
'cuz that was the last time when CFIH said he had had enough of Dak when that incident occurred and at least gave the impression he did not support that behavior. Something must have changed his mind back as defense attorney again.
He's kinda changed his tune from "Dak is a GOAT" to "Well, no QB could win in this dysfunctional organization" (see above).

Ya know, the old "I believe Dak is so great that if he can't do it then no QB can do it" sort of thinking.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Thats fair enough. Now at this point in his 5, 6 years, he had the same amount of playoff wins as Manning, and Brees... Stafford had zero and at this 5, 6 year mark, Dak had better stats than all of them in most categories and some better than Manning....

But yet, you said that Dak probably won't win another playoff game... the other quarterbacks managed to, so I don't understand why there's this belief that Dak couldn't.

Im ALSO glad you mentioned, "once you're in the show, your in the show". For some reason, people like to say Dak can't beat good teams, or threw against backup cornerbacks or etc etc etc.... thats all BS because Dak plays against professionals every Sunday. All of these guys are the best of the best and get paid tons of money to play.

Like you said, once your in the show, your in the show and that don't only apply to quarterbacks.
Yes you are correct. Dak doesn't beat good teams. Has nothing to do with where he was drafted.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I would agree with you 100% if Dak called all the plays, played defense and special teams as well.

After watching him for 6 years, you don't think he's had chances to get the wins against better teams and hasn't regardless of those other factors?

We aren't talking about a small sample size. There is enough evidence to separate out the times when he was let down my others and when he let the rest of the team down.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Whats awesome about it?
Brady would have made Kellen run his system
After watching him for 6 years, you don't think he's had chances to get the wins against better teams and hasn't regardless of those other factors?

We aren't talking about a small sample size. There is enough evidence to separate out the times when he was let down my others and when he let the rest of the team down.
Correct. He has had countless opportunities. And has failed nearly every time. 2.5 million per game to do what?
Doesn't take a genius to give you the season outlook. This is the ceiling. Dak regresses a little with the loss of Cooper and Wilson. Still able to continue dominance over the weak east. 4-2 record. Make it into the playoffs. Lose in the first round. Thanks Dak. Rewind. Repeat.

GINeric

Reaction score

Dak has to get better, no question. He was on a roll before he got injured, then wasn't the same. This year is crucial for Dak. He HAS to (barring injury) take it to the next level no if, ands, or buts... we HAVE to be in that championship game this year. With that said, he has the capability to beat good teams, because he has beat good teams.

He has squandered opportunities against good teams and he has balled out and was let down by the defense and/or penalties. Let's also add in bad coaching situations.