Christine Michael Gets First Team Snaps In Practice?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think that pic is from the first team reps Michael got before the ATL game, actually. So, if he's getting them this week, they're not his first reps. But I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a long look at this point.

Fish's angle thjs week has been that there would be a competition at HB this week that Michael would be very involved in and that Wednesday would be the crucial day

As far as info, its Fish so it could go either way

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We have three backs that have very similar traits. Stands to reason that there should be room for a fourth with the ability to gain the tough yards -- even if the OL blocking is less than ideal.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Fish's angle thjs week has been that there would be a competition at HB this week that Michael would be very involved in and that Wednesday would be the crucial day

As far as info, its Fish so it could go either way

yeah he said on Monday that the 3rd and 1 before the end of the first quarter where Randle could have laid down to get the yard but instead danced around in the back and lost yards was enough to make the cowboys reconsider the lead back position and practice on Wednesday would probably be its most competitive to date. alas... i for one hope he gets a few looks on sunday i mean whats the harm.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wanna bet OL whispering to each other: "finally have real RB".

Have you been seeing RBs miss holes or go down easily? For the most part, they're running well, or if they're getting creamed it's because our OL has missed a block or our FB can't take out a LB in space. Though I don't doubt that Michael could be the best runner of all of them.

Wood

Reaction score
Have you been seeing RBs miss holes or go down easily? For the most part, they're running well, or if they're getting creamed it's because our OL has missed a block or our FB can't take out a LB in space. Though I don't doubt that Michael could be the best runner of all of them.

not from what I have been seeing. Randle is impatient and doesn't let several plays develop and he runs into trash. Listen to Broddius break down film of him. It isnt that pretty. Not horrible either. But for guy calling out Murray for leaving meat on bone. He has left alot of yardage out there.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
"The Cowboys Cult of Christine"

..... i like that.

even if just for a fleeting moment.

Last edited:

mugsybows

Reaction score
not from what I have been seeing. Randle is impatient and doesn't let several plays develop and he runs into trash. Listen to Broddius break down film of him. It isnt that pretty. Not horrible either. But for guy calling out Murray for leaving meat on bone. He has left alot of yardage out there.
totally forgot about this.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Here is a question .

Say Michael does earn himself a spot in a rotation or even the lead back spot. Who sits?

mugsybows

Reaction score
Here is a question .

Say Michael does earn himself a spot in a rotation or even the lead back spot. Who sits?

it would probably be mcfadden until randle does something really stupid in a game and cant come from back from it. id say a few more of those dances in the backfield when he should just hit the hole would do it.