Christine Michael Gets First Team Snaps In Practice?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
College... say it again.. college! Have you ever seen him display that kind of speed in the NFL? No you haven't and neither have I. great he was on the track team in college but he gained 15 lbs in the NFL and lost .3 sec's off his time. Sorry but he is no longer fast.. regardless of his college numbers.

I saw it plenty.....I saw a 91 yd TD run....I saw him lead the league in 20 and 40 yd runs...... I saw him reverse field and get to the corner and gain 50 yds against the NYG.......I saw him get to the corner and pickup a huge gain against the Packers in the playoffs after 450+ touches......I still would love to see the documented plays of him getting caught from behind because of his lack of speed....and not some anecdotal evidence from fans trying to buy the bs the FO sold about letting him go

dallasdave

Reaction score
I saw it plenty.....I saw a 91 yd TD run....I saw him lead the league in 20 and 40 yd runs...... I saw him reverse field and get to the corner and gain 50 yds against the NYG.......I saw him get to the corner and pickup a huge gain against the Packers in the playoffs after 450+ touches......I still would love to see the documented plays of him getting caught from behind because of his lack of speed....and not some anecdotal evidence from fans trying to buy the bs the FO sold about letting him go

I would really like to see him play at least 2 qtrs. to see what he has, and give him a chance to prove himself !!!

JDSmith

Reaction score
was still talking about Murray, but I also want to see Michael be given a fair shot.

To say he's not being given a fair shot means you don't think the coaches know what their doing. I mean, since they are watching practice every day they should be giving him a fair shot over and over. If he shows enough there he gets into the game, but getting into the game isn't getting a fair shot, it's getting playing time. He's already getting a fair shot unless you believe the coaches have some bias against him or are so inept that they can't see his talent in practice. Hopefully he'll show enough to earn playing time.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
To say he's not being given a fair shot means you don't think the coaches know what their doing. I mean, since they are watching practice every day they should be giving him a fair shot over and over. If he shows enough there he gets into the game, but getting into the game isn't getting a fair shot, it's getting playing time. He's already getting a fair shot unless you believe the coaches have some bias against him or are so inept that they can't see his talent in practice. Hopefully he'll show enough to earn playing time.

Practice in the NFL is so overrated. They don't hit once the season starts. That is why we were calling for a trade during camp instead of wasting carries on Johnson and Belama or whoever.

starfrombirth

Reaction score

You have the same anecdotal evidence I have. I don't have every game (or any for that matter) that the Cowboys have played over the last 5 years that I can zoom back thru and create gifs or something to provide your "proof". Their are many posters on here that will agree with me .. far more than you I think. So if you are insistent that he is fast then we have very different views of that.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You have the same anecdotal evidence I have. I don't have every game (or any for that matter) that the Cowboys have played over the last 5 years that I can zoom back thru and create gifs or something to provide your "proof". Their are many posters on here that will agree with me .. far more than you I think. So if you are insistent that he is fast then we have very different views of that.

I have actual timed runs that put him in the fast category.

You have your lyin' eyes.