Christine Michael Gets First Team Snaps In Practice?

AzorAhai

Reaction score
People here need to stop labeling this guy a goal line back and need to stop saying he can't pass protect. Let the guy play a little and then go from there. Give him a couple of series, in game. Feed him the rock, set up a screen play and allow him to pass protect before you judge. I think a lot of you guys who are doubting will be shocked.

This is like the exact definition of irony.

Daillest88

Reaction score
If we sit anyone its gotta be dmac, there's nothing special about him. JR breaks tackles and can take it to the house. He only has 153 career carries, let JR get his feet wet.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
If we sit anyone its gotta be dmac, there's nothing special about him. JR breaks tackles and can take it to the house. He only has 153 career carries, let JR get his feet wet.

It would have to be DMC. We saw the best of Randle and what he brings to the RBBC.

DMC doesn't bring anything a younger Randle doesn't have and he doesn't have the power game of CMike.

Dunbar is a completely different animal and he is entrenched in the RBBC, but don't forget he can still get carries if one of the top two guys gets hurt in any one game.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I could keeping McFadden active if Romo was healthy due to his blitz pick up abilities

No one cares if Weeden get hurt. Not even his mom

robjay04

Reaction score
I could keeping McFadden active if Romo was healthy due to his blitz pick up abilities

No one cares if Weeden get hurt. Not even his mom

McFadden has some stuff left in the tank and he will eventually break a long one for sure but he is a progress stopper. We refused to sign a veteran receiver for that same reason, we invested in someone that can have a future so why can't we do the same at running back?

RS12

Reaction score
Christine Michael Gets First Team Snaps In Practice?

That happened last week too. Still found himself in sweats on Sunday.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
yeah he said on Monday that the 3rd and 1 before the end of the first quarter where Randle could have laid down to get the yard but instead danced around in the back and lost yards was enough to make the cowboys reconsider the lead back position and practice on Wednesday would probably be its most competitive to date. alas... i for one hope he gets a few looks on sunday i mean whats the harm.

Randle ain't perfect. But he certainly can break off impressive runs. He's not in danger of losing his job.

With Weeden in, we are likely less concerned about RB pass blocking so it makes sense that McFadden's value is reduced.

slick325

Reaction score
AbeBeta, post: 6310911, member: 753"]Randle ain't perfect. But he certainly can break off impressive runs. He's not in danger of losing his job.

With Weeden in, we are likely less concerned about RB pass blocking so it makes sense that McFadden's value is reduced.[/quote]

Interesting take AbeBeta and good point. Pass pro may be less of an issue with Weeden there since he isn't throwing down field or outside the numbers.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I would sit randle, and try one game with christine as main back, and dmc giving him rest spots only when he is needing them.
And dunbar would rotate with Beasley at slot.
Also use motion with the WR's

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Hot sports opinion- randle will not be the starting running back for ANY NFL team next year. Yup...you heard it hear first.

Dday22t

Reaction score
So our 4th string running back is practicing. Championship!!!!!

Zman5

Reaction score
I would like to know why he is working with the first team this week. Unless they want to use him, why are they taking practice carries away from the players who will be in the game Sunday.

It's not like Randle, Dunbar, or DMC are injured. And God knows our run game needs improving. The guys who will be playing on Sunday should get as much time with the 1st team OL.

So why are they wasting practice time on a guy they don't plan to use in the near future. Unless he is being groomed to be used soon.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I would like to know why he is working with the first team this week. Unless they want to use him, why are they taking practice carries away from the players who will be in the game Sunday.

It's not like Randle, Dunbar, or DMC are injured. And God knows our run game needs improving. The guys who will be playing on Sunday should get as much time with the 1st team OL.

So why are they wasting practice time on a guy they don't plan to use in the near future. Unless he is being groomed to be used soon.

Randle got 2 yards rushing on his last 11 carries Sunday, he showed he is not a power back like Murray was. If there is no hole, Randle is not going to get positive yards

That is why CM is getting a look, to see if he can bring some power back to this running game