Christmas Day Game Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
For those who are wondering why we’re staying with Greg Zuerlein there’s an example. You’re not going to come up with anything better this time of year.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Fox pregame show spent a lot of time heaping overloads of praise on Rodgers, while dissing Baker Mayfield. What would be perfect is for that to happen, just for Mayfield to outplay Rodgers at least in this match up.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
People in here say Dallas has no chance vs this packers team lolollll
you realize it's near record high today in the entire Midwest region including Wisconsin and Michigan. 50+ degrees.

In January visitors won't get that lucky. Temperature will regress to the mean.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Watch the blatant holding the LT gets away with all day.

Hoping they make me a liar.

GoldenR

Reaction score
The Fox pregame show spent a lot of time heaping overloads of praise on Rodgers, while dissing Baker Mayfield. What would be perfect is for that to happen, just for Mayfield to outplay Rodgers at least in this match up.
Always an excuse for Rogers as you know! BIG Toe ,Little Toe, Covid, girlfriend ....

mrmojo

Reaction score
It seems Packers always make the right offensive calls

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish we could go back to the gimme extra points instead of watching these kickers ruin games. If a team wants to go for two, then fine.
Football plays are better than kicking plays.
"Gimme" kicking plays are the worst of all worlds.
Move the goal posts closer together and make the decisions tougher. More football plays, fewer kicking plays.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I see Browns are only 7-7 so far this year......I don't follow the Browns but I thought they were doing better than that.
Here's hoping when this game ends they'll be 8-7!