Christmas Day Game Thread

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I hear Baker is gonna dress up as Santa tonight for the team Christmas party...

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
And THIS is why I don't wanna play any playoff games in GB. The refs cheat like **** for the Packers in that stadium.

you must have forgotten the weird call in Dallas vs gb in 2016 season. It was something about not reporting in the huddle and cost us 15 yards

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You're an idiot. You do realize the Cowboys have zero chance to make the Super Bowl if GB gets the #1 seed? If you don't realize that, you need a lobectomy.

Another playoff loss = another wasted, rotten, miserable year in my life.
So awesome! Now go and kick something! Really hard!
Break a bone if you're serious!

Heath

Reaction score
Absolutely terrible play calling for Cleveland on that last drive. Don't put that result in Mayfields hands, especially when the running game is KILLING it. And the non-call DPI was a heart-breaker. They don't get more obvious than that one.

Wow.

mardwin

Reaction score
No excuse to stop running the ball after the fresh set of downs. You had 3 TOs and just needed a FG. That might have been our last chance for a GB loss. Playing for the second seed now

Still banking on the Lions at home. They despise the packers and are playing well.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
I hate bringing up officiating as an excuse for an outcome of a ballgame. It's something as a player I had no control of when I played and something I'm teaching my son not to worry about. However, watching professional athletes and at the luxury of being able to complain on a fan forum I feel just fine saying something.

Horrible man, just horrible officiating.

pitt33

Reaction score
Ugh.

Another year, another rotten ****ing Christmas.

Appropriate ending to the worst year of my life and worst year in American history, I guess.

**** the NFL.

**** the USA

**** the world

**** Christmas.

There's no such thing as god. Ever.
Dude…breathe…please