Christmas Day Game Thread

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers has no problem winning with help by the officials! That smug jerk has no integrity.

He's a regular season QB. That's it. Comes up short when it matters in the playoffs unless he is playing Dallas' defense, Vikings with a 3rd string emergency QB or a scrub Seattle team. Kaepernick pantsed him 2 years in a row. That is why it was so glorious when Brady went into Lambeau and won the NFC in January. And the refs actually called PI on a 3rd down to ice the game for TB.

IceBowler

Reaction score
If we lose in the playoffs I hope it's to anybody besides Green Bay.

Because judging by this thread, regardless of how the game is played, it'll be the refs fault.

2 of Mayfield's picks were on him. 2 were the DIRECT result of defensive holding, illegal contact or PI .. which were not called. I list all three because all of them were committed.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Just like that goes the 1 seed. Damn
And with that, any chance to make the Super Bowl. I'm tired of "looking forward to the draft". Each wasted year is a rotten year in my life. I'm 27.7 years old, so essentially the Cowboys have zero championship rings to me since I wasn't old enough to watch football the last time Dallas hoisted the Lombardi trophy.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I want the Cowboys to go to Green Bay.

Despite the weather, referee bias and so called "mystique", I want the Cowboys to destroy the Packers.

Lol that’s your pride talking. You’re digging your own grave, especially with how poorly our Offense is playing right now. You never want to play in icy conditions, against a good team with an all-time great QB that plays well in icy conditions, and that ALWAYS gets home-cooking in big moments. Literally always.

You don’t want that.

Last edited:

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if the packers get home field you aer not going to go up there and beat them you cant beat the officials and the other team to not going to happen and baker mayfield is trash u cant win when the qb throws four interceptions