Christmas Day Game Thread

FloridaRob

Reaction score
It will be a significantly better league scenario (overall), when both he and Brady are gone.
Lol, enjoy the greatness of those two. They don't come around often. If they played for your team you would never want them to retire. Never. They will be gone soon enough.

plasticman

Reaction score
If the Browns had got the calls on holding, would they have won?

Don't discount the probability of Baker tossing an INT later in those drives.

Mannix

Reaction score
Lol, enjoy the greatness of those two. They don't come around often. If they played for your team you would never want them to retire. Never. They will be gone soon enough.
What??? I want them both the have career ending injuries next week....yeah, I said it.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Our offense needs to get it together, no doubt. The team needs to get right and get some confidence after we wrap the division up Sunday night.

Let's enjoy the last few weeks as NFC East champs and see how everything shakes out.

But come on now fellas. Nobody on our team is scared of the Green Bay Packers. We are more than capable of getting there and beating them.

The NFL and these officials though can piss right off.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Although, you know, this doesn't exactly give me confidence when I realize who coached Rodgers for all but 2 years or so. :)
But also the one coach to help him get to and win the SB, to be fair.
It's not like the other coach has come in and helped Rodgers go further.
Even with a better defense.