Christmas Music-When do you listen?

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I've listened to a little already. Holly, traditional and hallmark Christmas music channels went live starting November on SiriusXM radios.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I start on Thanksgiving night because the area I live in turns the tree and the lights on at dusk on that day and I sit out on the patio taking it all in.

I used to be a Christmas music fool and had over 150 Chritsmas CD's that I gave to a friend after I lost my wife because I did my best to avoid anything Christmas. We were pretty much over the top with decorating, usually took a full 5 days, two trees, a Dept 56 village 12 feet long and the outside which I alternating going half or full Griswold on.

I primarily listen to 4 types of Christmas music: jazz (GRP, Guaraldi, Bruebeck), new age (Narada and Windham Hill), standards (Sinatra, a martini and a fire) but mostly Trans-Siberian Orchestra, the last concert we ever attended together.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Speaking of Christmas I have been asked to decorate a big office for a company (a client of mine).
It is not my line of work but hey why not make some extra cash.
Anyone have some tips about what to get and what not to get?
much appreciated

cowboyec

Reaction score
after thanksgiving or a few days before.

•Elvis' Christmas Album...'57 classic...santa claus is back in town,blue christmas,santa bring my baby back to me stand alone tracks.

•Elvis sings The Wonderful World of Christmas...'71...his 2nd christmas LP...merry christmas baby timeless performance.

•Nat King Cole:The Christmas Song...classic christmas album with title track being the best on the album....his version of O Holy Night is flawless.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
When I become emperor of the world there will be NO references of Christmas allowed until December 1. I used to say until after Thanksgiving but they had to go and start with that Black Friday crap so December 1 it is.

rynochop

Reaction score
Usually around turkey day, and just the classics. Heck with grown children Christmas is just another day