Christmas Music-When do you listen?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
to me the most awesome version of this song I have ever heard is by David Phelps. The power and control in this guys voice is second to none. I probably listen to him sing this song five times a week just because it is so amazing. I could listen from 3:00 till the end on a loop.

That is an awesome rendition for sure. David Phelps is excellent. However, I have to give the nod to Josh Groban. Oh Holy Night is one of the best songs ever IMHO.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t listen until very close to xmas or at a party. But, I do love it when a hot female sings “Last Christmas”......very sexy :thumbup:

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Hell yeah I do. Y94fm baby in the snowiest city in America Syracuse, NY

Zordon

Reaction score
I drove to work this morning listening to this. I'm such a lame. :facepalm:

lukin2006

Reaction score
Never. I hate Christmas for the most part...and especially the music.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
It depends on when I start missing lost loved ones. I always start off with Jingle Bell Rock. I was 5yo and on the road from Texas to Oklahoma with my family to spend Christmas with my grandma. That song played on the radio on the way. It's special to me because that was my grandma's last Christmas. That was 56 years ago and it's still special to hear that song.

Hardline

Reaction score
This is my favorite singer in the whole world (ex singer of my favorite Symphonic Metal band Nightwish)singing Christmas songs from Finland in her native Finnish language.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I only play one on my own.

No one ever captured my childhood holidays better Robert Earl Keen.