Cincy Wins Penei Sewell Bowl

Hardline

Reaction score
Don't need OL or QB. We can trade down if needed, get more pics, draft all defense.
You don't draft all defense when a BPA is offense.
You don't force filling positions.
Don't worry though. I'm sure we will get Parsons or Surtain.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
this win just hurt us .

giphy.gif

Carson

Reaction score
Other tackles available...

Alex Leatherwood
Rashawn Slater

Reports are we aren’t going OL regardless folks

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Cowboys got schooled in how to maintain draft position during a lost season by one of the few organizations inferior to us. Cincy simply put on a clinic in sucking.

Sewell would have looked great on the OL for the next decade BUT we should have our pick of WRs in round 1. :thumbup:
Poor little thing has her panties all in a wad.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I dont like to use that word but imo he is the 2nd rated player in the whole draft. Sucks for us there is not a DT worth a top 15 pick....

Yeah, I have him as the highest rated non-QB, but it’s all relative with respect to the other prospects coming out the same year.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Tankers are more logical and reasonable than most fans. They understand in the grand scheme of things, this win means nothing.
No tankers are losers. The win means a lot to the players and coaches. I’m extremely happy your upset with the win.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We won a game, and the tankers do not like it.
Tankers = not real fans

The tankers are the REAL dedicated fans willing to suffer setbacks in order to improve the franchise. Just because some fans are too dumb to understand the benefit of losing the toilet bowls doenst make them fans, just clueless ones.

I mean, lets be serious. Everyone here knows you dont give two turds about the team. You just wanted a hollow victory for your hero Dalton so you dont look quite as dumb as you always do.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
We had about 7 years of elite LT play with Tyron and look how far that got us...

So yeah, considering we don't draft Top-5 or Top-10 every year, to waste it on OL would be disappointing. I don't care how good Sewell is. You draft Sewell then you can't complain when this defense is struggling a few years from now with the Taco Charltons, Trysten Hills, Chidobe Awuzies, Maliek Collins, etc. of the 2021 draft

Because that's exactly what happens when you pass up a Top-5 defensive prospect and wait to address defense with a lesser prospect.

Carson

Reaction score
Andrew Thomas went 4th.

He just gave up 5 sacks. No sure things

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tankers are more logical and reasonable than most fans. They understand in the grand scheme of things, this win means nothing.

It means more than you think it does. To the players and coaches. Not to the fans that want to lose. But then again many on here always want to lose so they can say they are right to justify their constant whining.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Those who actively root for their team to lose in the tough times don’t deserve to enjoy the good times.
That's just dumb. Rooting for your team to get the best draft position possible should never be jeered. Winning the worst division is not the better prize. The team is still crap and will be treated as such in the playoffs.